Author Topic: Obama: Putin Uses Tough Guy 'Schtick'  (Read 535 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama: Putin Uses Tough Guy 'Schtick'
« on: February 07, 2014, 02:09:19 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2014/02/06/Obama-Putin-Uses-Tough-Guy-Schtick

by Breitbart Sports 6 Feb 2014

President Barack Obama said that Russian President Vladimir Putin has a "tough guy" schtick he uses to appeal to his native countrymen while on the world's stage.

In an interview with NBC's Bob Costas, Obama said that he would not call his relationship with Putin "icy" and noted that Putin has "always treated me with the utmost respect" and there was a lot of humor between them during meetings.

"I think he recognizes the importance to Russia of working with the United States on areas of mutual concern. He does have a public style where he likes to sit back and look a little bored during the course of joint interviews," he said. "I think that’s where some of these perceptions come up. My sense is that’s part of his shtick back home politically as wanting to look like the tough guy."

Obama said that "U.S. politicians have a different style. We tend to smile once in a while. The truth is, with any interaction between U.S. and Russian presidents, what’s going to be primary are the issues at stake, and where we have common interests we are going to work together."

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PzLdr

Re: Obama: Putin Uses Tough Guy 'Schtick'
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 02:24:29 pm »
Obozo: "Putin Uses Tough Guy 'Schtick'" because, unlike Obama, he can do it believably.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 02:51:30 pm »
President Barack Obama said that Russian President Vladimir Putin has a "tough guy" schtick he uses to appeal to his native countrymen while on the world's stage.

As opposed to 0bama, who tries to be the tough guy at home and a complete wimp when he's abroad.

"He does have a public style where he likes to sit back and look a little bored during the course of joint interviews," he said.

Putin is a piker when it comes to looking bored when important matters are at hand.  0bama really is bored and can't seem to be bothered with doing his job.  There's always golf to be played, after all, and he has a phone, a pen, and the most expensive private jet on the planet to take him to a course where the weather is nice.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 03:56:21 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Millee

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 03:57:33 pm »
I prefer a "tough guy schtick" over Obama's "nancy boy schtick".   **nononono*

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 04:28:40 pm »
I think Putin's demeanor is much better than Obama's schtick of being a co-leader of the gay/lesbian movement.