Author Topic: Dr. Ben Carson announcement  (Read 388 times)

rangerrebew

Dr. Ben Carson announcement
« on: February 07, 2014, 01:09:36 pm »
HUMAN EVENTS Advocacy
Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers, American Legacy PAC. From time to time, we receive opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to know about. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing.

Dear Rangerebew

I've got some exciting news to share with you.

My friends at American Legacy PAC just launched an important new project called Save our Healthcare - and I will be serving as Chairman.

Let me tell you a bit more about what we'll be doing, and how you can help.

When I spoke just feet away from President Obama about the dangers of political correctness at last year's National Prayer Breakfast, many were surprised.

After all, my background is medicine, not politics.

But it doesn't take a brain surgeon like me to see that America is facing serious problems. And right now, the number one problem is Obamacare.

Dropped coverage, failing websites, skyrocketing premiums - the list goes on and on.

I wish I could snap my fingers and make Obamacare disappear tomorrow, but we both know that won't happen.

That's why we're launching Save our Healthcare - a national citizens' effort to hold Washington accountable, re-center the healthcare debate around doctors and patients, and begin to answer the question of "What's next?" - because real reform is absolutely vital.

Please join me, and sign our petition at SaveOurHealthcare.org.

It is our goal to recruit every American that believes we can do better than Obamacare, and make sure that our message is received loud and clear by every elected official and candidate in 2014.

Please sign up to support this project, and ask your friends and family to do the same.

Sincerely,
Ben Carson
 Dr. Ben Carson
 Chairman, Save Our Healthcare
 American Legacy PAC

Paid for by American Legacy PAC. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. www.americanlegacypac.org

Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved. American Legacy PAC.

From time to time we find special opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to see. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing. This email was sent to you because you are subscribed to Human Events Carefully Selected Offers from 3rd Parties email list. To unsubscribe or update your email delivery preferences, Click here. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to customerservice@humanevents.com.

To advertise in our e-letters or email list, please click here.

Human Events | One Massachusetts Ave., N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:10:04 pm by rangerrebew »