Author Topic: Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ll Send Obama Executive Orders  (Read 2694 times)

Oceander

Re: Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ll Send Obama Executive Orders
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2014, 11:18:42 pm »
(A) That would require actual work, and (B) SJL isn't about to give up her place at the trough.

Again, she can talk all she wants but in this reality, she and her ilk can do very little else.

trouble is, with people like Reid, Pelosi, and Obama, ugly little fascists like SJL get a lot closer to being able to put their ideas into effect.

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2014, 11:27:19 pm »

You can do constructive things with rocks, soap, or hammers. SJL is just a piece of garbage and an embarrassment to Texas,
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2014, 12:47:23 am »
trouble is, with people like Reid, Pelosi, and Obama, ugly little fascists like SJL get a lot closer to being able to put their ideas into effect.

We shall see about that.  SJL is a big part of the ongoing attempt to "blue Texas", and I think there are a lot more people down there who believe in the Republic of Texas than the Democrat Party.  Harry Reid's days of running obstruction for Obama are numbered.  He will not remain the majority leader forever, and eventually even Pelousi will be forced to "retire" (Note: that is the PC term for "not reelected"...).

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2014, 01:37:36 am »
We shall see about that.  SJL is a big part of the ongoing attempt to "blue Texas", and I think there are a lot more people down there who believe in the Republic of Texas than the Democrat Party.  Harry Reid's days of running obstruction for Obama are numbered.  He will not remain the majority leader forever, and eventually even Pelousi will be forced to "retire" (Note: that is the PC term for "not reelected"...).

Well, there in lies the irony. Reid and Pelosi and all the rest of these dinosaur ancient Democrats from the hippy days of the 60's and 70's all support a 'no borders policy' concerning Mexico because they believe that illegals will vote for them. They could not be more wrong. While illegals once they are nearing 20% of the population of America may vote Democrat, they are not going to vote for incredibly old White people, nor are they going to vote for latte sipping, gay, vegans.

I don't know what these people are thinking. They may be able to keep 'the Democrat Party' elected with illegals, but it will not be their version of the Democrat Party. It will not be Starbucks, starry-eyed, idiot *Liberals* the Mexicans and others vote for, it will their people and their version of the Democrat Party which will be the antithesis of what Reid, Pelosi, and the rest of this 'old White people' brigade entrenched in the Democrat Party, represent.

None of these guys are going to vote for Sandra Fluke for example, or Clay Akin, or Stuart Smalley, or all these other noncomposmentis that represent the Democrat Party.

These guys don't like PETA, they don't like homosexuals, and they hate sweater wearing elitist White Liberal idiots.

That is what I don't get. The Dems don't seem to understand what they are doing. To them, illegals are brainless, poor little brown people. But, they are not. They are hard working devout Catholics. And the Libs are going to find out very soon how many Cruzs and Rubios they are letting into America.

And I say, God speed to them. I've been studying Spanish for a while now. And, I'm actually getting quite good at it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:41:08 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2014, 02:16:47 am »

Well, there in lies the irony. Reid and Pelosi and all the rest of these dinosaur ancient Democrats from the hippy days of the 60's and 70's all support a 'no borders policy' concerning Mexico because they believe that illegals will vote for them. They could not be more wrong. While illegals once they are nearing 20% of the population of America may vote Democrat, they are not going to vote for incredibly old White people, nor are they going to vote for latte sipping, gay, vegans.

I don't know what these people are thinking. They may be able to keep 'the Democrat Party' elected with illegals, but it will not be their version of the Democrat Party. It will not be Starbucks, starry-eyed, idiot *Liberals* the Mexicans and others vote for, it will their people and their version of the Democrat Party which will be the antithesis of what Reid, Pelosi, and the rest of this 'old White people' brigade entrenched in the Democrat Party, represent.

None of these guys are going to vote for Sandra Fluke for example, or Clay Akin, or Stuart Smalley, or all these other noncomposmentis that represent the Democrat Party.

These guys don't like PETA, they don't like homosexuals, and they hate sweater wearing elitist White Liberal idiots.

That is what I don't get. The Dems don't seem to understand what they are doing. To them, illegals are brainless, poor little brown people. But, they are not. They are hard working devout Catholics. And the Libs are going to find out very soon how many Cruzs and Rubios they are letting into America.

And I say, God speed to them. I've been studying Spanish for a while now. And, I'm actually getting quite good at it.

ya know, Rush has talked at length about the need the Democrats have for a permanent American underclass.  Without any oppressed, there would be no need for Liberals, so regardless of what they propose, it never comes close to solving the original problem they supposedly set out to cure.  Once the original program fails, another Dhimmie comes riding in on their white horse to 'fix it".  It is an endless cycle that we have been witness to for an entire century....which is also why Dhimmies have such a knack at revisionist history......

:smokin:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2014, 02:22:42 am »
ya know, Rush has talked at length about the need the Democrats have for a permanent American underclass.  Without any oppressed, there would be no need for Liberals, so regardless of what they propose, it never comes close to solving the original problem they supposedly set out to cure.  Once the original program fails, another Dhimmie comes riding in on their white horse to 'fix it".  It is an endless cycle that we have been witness to for an entire century....which is also why Dhimmies have such a knack at revisionist history......

:smokin:

BINGO!!!

They know that if they ever actually solve the problems they whine about incessantly they will soon be HISTORY!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2014, 02:30:36 am »
[[ I don't know what these people are thinking. ]]

They're trying to buy power and time for themselves for as long as it lasts.

I doubt it's really much more than that.