Author Topic: The islamization of New York  (Read 394 times)

rangerrebew

The islamization of New York
« on: February 06, 2014, 12:53:50 pm »
The Islamization of New York

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On February 5, 2014 @ 8:47 pm In The Point | 8 Comments

Bill de Blasio has added two Muslim holidays to the school calendar, but isn’t on board with adding the Hindu festival of Diwali. As usual, this isn’t about diversity, it’s about Muslim Privilege.

A spokesman for the Indian community appealed to the mayor to recognize the Hindu holiday.

“We are disappointed. We’ve been trying for a long time … It’s very important for the community,” said Dr. Shashi Shah of the Association of Indians in America.

But he said he’d move forward with closing schools for Lunar New Year and for Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha, Muslim holy days.

“It is complicated in terms of logistics and school calendar and budget. But it’s something I want to get done in a reasonable time frame,” he said.

So why two Muslim holidays and no Hindu holidays? Same reason Mayor William Wilhelm Jr. is ready to take apart New York City’s counterterrorism efforts. Here’s a snapshot of the Islamization of New York.

In the above photograph taken on McDonald Avenue in the heart of Brooklyn sits the community often referred to as “Little Bangladesh.”

What is not in photograph?  Women, little girls, nor is there an American in sight, male, female, Black, White, Korean, Chinese, Italian, Polish, Jewish, Catholic, Baptist, Protestant, only Muslims.

A few blocks over is Coney Island Avenue where from Church Avenue down to until the middle of the Coney Island Avenue between Avenue J and K is another Muslim neighborhood or an extension of Little Bangladesh, I suppose.  This community although Muslim is a Pakistani and I suspect Afghani community.

In the center of Coney Island Avenue between Avenues H and I is a movie theater.  Just a few doors past this theater, a transformation of the neighborhood begins almost as if someone drew an imaginary line Coney Island Avenue transforms from a Muslim community to Jewish.

On the Jewish side of town, in addition to the yeshivas, synagogues, delis, bakeries and other Jewish businesses, one can find every ethnicity traveling, working and socializing in the area.  However, as with Little Bangladesh, the “Muslim” side of Coney Island Avenue does not appear to be as neighborly.  Just saying.

Last Friday, I went to a market to shop for Super Bowl Sunday.  It has been several months since I shopped there.  During my visit last summer, the owners were Dominican.  The new owners are Muslim.  Incredibly enough or not, after all this is a sanctuary city, the old management’s consisted of people from the Caribbean, Central and South America.  Today, the Caribbean, Central and South American staff with the exception of three or four no longer work at the market.   The Muslim owners replaced the staff with Muslims from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Africa all of whom wear these thick off-white gloves when handling food products at the butcher’s section, deli and cash register.

Surprisingly, today the Muslim owned supermarket sold pork chops, ribs and ham as did the butcher and the deli section of the supermarket.  Three months from now, there will not be a strip of pork on the premises.

While in the area, I decided to stop by the deli two blocks from the market to pick up a salad on my way home.  Imagine my shock when I realized that the deli is also under new management and its owners are two Muslims whom I noticed sell hookah pipes on the premises.

Not able to take much more, I headed home disappointed but not before I made the error of taking a route home that I rarely travel only to find out that seven blocks from my home, what was formerly a grocery store is now a mosque.

What is Bangladeshi immigration bringing to America? Aside from a plot to bomb the Federal Reserve by a Bangladeshi settler in Queens, there is the Bangladeshi emphasis on beating women.

About 87 per cent of Bangladeshi married women are abused by their husbands.

The survey found that domestic violence is present in most Bangladeshi households. Last year, 77 per cent of respondents admitted that they had been abused. Of these, 50 per cent had sustained serious injuries, but one in three women refused to go to hospital for fear of retaliation by the husband.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/the-islamization-of-new-york/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The islamization of New York
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 01:42:01 pm »
Diversity, Multiculturalism, just more Leftist/Liberal fantasy nonsense. BTW, there is no equivalent movement anywhere in any Muslim country.

It is laughable that the U.N. just 'ordered' the Catholic Church to stop being against abortion, when there are no abortions performed anywhere in any Muslim country. If I were the Pope, I would respond to them with, Yeah, sure, we'll stop being antiabortion as soon as the Muslims do. (which will be never).

The Liberal/Leftist idea of 'multiculturalism' is that anything or anyone that is not White and Christian is good. They think that the more they can dilute White Christian influence in any society, the better off the world will be. You know, since White Christians are eeeeevil. That is what they have been brainwashed with. This is a mindset which is based on pure and purified ignorance of the world.

The Liberals will soon be disabused of their moronic "Coexist" mentally by the very 'cute little brown people' they purport to help. These various Muslim neighborhoods will eventually go to war with each other and start blowing stuff up. Contrary to Liberal 'fantasy land' thinking, Muslims kill ten fellow Muslims for every one 'infidel' they murder. Furthermore, Islam does not consider rape or violence against 'infidels' and their 'infidel whores' to be a crime at all. In fact, it is condoned.

It is going to be sadly fun to watch all of this explode all over New York, as is currently happening in England, Scandinavia, and all over Europe. You cannot help or be nice to Muslims. They don't understand it. And they will always repay your 'multiculturalism' with violence and murder. That is just what they are. That is just what they do and always have done, today and all throughout history. Muslims do not immigrate; they invade and conquer. Unfortunately, the Liberals of New York and all over the U.S. will soon learn this lesson, the hard way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.