Author Topic: White House wrote #get covered Obamabare tweets for NFL players  (Read 437 times)

rangerrebew

White House wrote #get covered Obamabare tweets for NFL players
« on: February 06, 2014, 12:29:36 pm »
Probably because they are too uneducated to write them themselves.  Its known as the National Felon League for a reason.

White House wrote #GetCovered Obamacare tweets for NFL players

NFL logoDid you noticed an uptick in the number of former NFL players tweeting about getting covered under Obamacare this weekend? That’s probably because the White House wrote the tweets for them.

According to the Washington Free Beacon, a White House staffer sent suggested language for pro-Obamacare tweets to a representative with the National Football League players’ union. That language, or variations of it, was then tweeted out by some former players on Super Bowl Sunday.

Kyle Lierman, youth liaison at the White House Office of Public Engagement, sent the email and told the union representative that the players were free to “put their own spin” on the tweets, according to the email obtained by the Free Beacon.

Brendon Ayanbadejo, a former Baltimore Ravens linebacker who is currently a free agent, sent out a series of tweets encouraging Americans to #GetCovered.

Despite its missing word, Ayanbadejo’s third tweet was retweeted by the official White House account. In his email, Lierman had suggested that participating players send along their Twitter handles, so the White House could retweet their Affordable Care Act promotions.

Back in September, the Ravens franchise signed a contract — worth $ 130,000 — with Maryland Health Connection, agreeing to help push President Barack Obama’s signature health care law.

Former Ravens wide receiver Donte Stallworth and former Chicago Bears defensive end Adewale Ogunleye also tweeted out Obamacare promotion on Sunday.

http://currentpoliticaltrends.com/2014/02/03/top-politics/white-house-wrote-getcovered-obamacare-tweets-for-nfl-players/
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 12:30:19 pm by rangerrebew »

Online mountaineer

Re: White House wrote #get covered Obamabare tweets for NFL players
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 01:26:21 pm »
Show me a professional athlete whose health insurance is the disaster known as Obamacare. Considering how pro basketball, football and baseball players seem to have no problem or delay getting MRIs for every little hangnail, I tend to doubt it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: White House wrote #get covered Obamabare tweets for NFL players
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 01:34:01 pm »
Show me a professional athlete whose health insurance is the disaster known as Obamacare. Considering how pro basketball, football and baseball players seem to have no problem or delay getting MRIs for every little hangnail, I tend to doubt it.

I'm waiting for a white conservative seasoned citizen to go postal at a medical clinic for being refused/delayed treatment.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald