Author Topic: Actor Refutes His Own Explosive Claims About Bill Clinton’s Year-Long Affair With Actress  (Read 448 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/05/actor-refutes-his-own-explosive-claims-about-bill-clintons-year-long-affair-with-actress/

Actor Refutes His Own Explosive Claims About Bill Clinton’s Year-Long Affair With Actress
Feb. 5, 2014 7:38pm Jason Howerton   

On Tuesday, Radar Online published an explosive audio recording of actor Tom Sizemore alleging a year-long affair between former President Bill Clinton and actress Elizabeth Hurley.

Later in the day, Sizemore told HuffPost Live that the recording is from four or five years ago and the claims are nothing but the “rantings of a guy…that had a very severe drug problem.”

He confirmed that it was likely his voice on the recording, but it was captured during a time that he was struggling with drug addiction and “wasn’t with very nice people.” The actor went on to fully refute the claims he made.

“It’s not true. I was never at the White House,” Sizemore said. “I’ve never met Bill Clinton. I’m not denying that I said these things. I don’t remember saying them, but it’s an old video tape and they’re the rantings of a guy…that had a very severe drug problem. Although I said it, none of it is true.”

He also apologized to anyone who was hurt by the false allegations and the “B.S.” he caused for Hurley, whom he had a previous romantic relationship with, or the Clintons.

“I was like a drunk saying that I was going to be on the Challenger next week,” he added. “My perceptions were not the greatest.”

Sizemore said he seriously doubts that the “ravings of a drug-addicted actor” will hurt Hillary Clinton’s chances should she decide to run for president in 2016.

Watch part of the interview via HuffPost Live:

video
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

We will never know the truth, but we got some good posts out of the story!  :silly: