Author Topic: Megyn Kelly: Obama’s whining is embarrassing, Bush took his licks ‘like a man’  (Read 447 times)

Offline happyg

James Carville was a guest Tuesday on “The Kelly File” and the Democratic consultant got into a spirited exchange with host Megyn Kelly over President Barack Obama‘s penchant for criticizing Fox News.

Kelly pointed out that former President George W. Bush never acted this way toward MSNBC.

“Is it embarrassing enough for the president of the United States to be complaining about a cable channel?” Kelly asked. “I mean, President Bush never did this about MSNBC!”

Coke’s ‘un-American’ Super Bowl ad sparks instant, intense outrage

Carville replied that “Bush people would complain about the liberal media all the time,” saying if people do attack Fox, the network shouldn’t “get sensitive about it.”

“I do think it’s interesting that the president seems so focused on us,” Kelly told Carville. “I never heard President Bush do this about MSNBC. He was taking his licks like a man.”

“He gave you an interview on the day of the Super Bowl,” Carville responded. “The biggest audience you have.”

“So why did he waste his time complaining about his coverage when he’s got most of the mainstream media in his pocket?” Kelly countered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8CUY_LC86lI
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/02/05/megyn-kelly-obamas-whining-is-embarrassing-bush-took-his-licks-like-a-man-98930

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Earth to Ms. Kelly.....

With Barack Obama the subject, that headline is risque.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

EVERYTHING Obama does is embarrassing!