Author Topic: It Took All of 50 Seconds for Ted Nugent to Go Off in This Radio Interview  (Read 391 times)

Offline happyg

Becket Adams   

It took less than a minute for rock star and gun enthusiast Ted Nugent to launch into a harsh anti-media tirade during an interview Monday with Denver radio talk host Peter Boyles.

It Takes All of 50 Seconds for Ted Nugent to Go Off in This Radio Interview
Ted Nugent performs at Rams Head Live in Baltimore, Aug. 16, 2013. (AP)

The “media in this country is basically Joseph Goebbels’ propaganda ministry,” Nugent said.

He continued, debuting his “New American National Anthem,” which consisted of him bleating like a sheep.

“It breaks my heart to have to say these things,” Nugent said. “But we have to say these things. Because if you don’t get rid of the bad and the ugly, the good will continue to be strangled.”

“Ted, what has happened to the Republican Party?” Boyles asked.

“Someone extracted their scrotum with a rusty shiv,” Nugent said. “They have no balls. I don’t know where this, ‘Let’s be Mr. Rogers with a Lawrence Welk soundtrack tie adjusting’ mantra came from, but my God! If there’s a life-support system attached to the GOP, it’s flat-lining.”

But hard-working American haven’t lost their spirit, he continued. It’s that they’re not being represented in Washington.

He turned his attention to Democratic lawmakers and the “blue” areas in the country: “If ever there was a poster child for apathy, disconnect, laziness and abandonment of ‘We the People,’ and moral dereliction, it is Colorado.”

Later, Boyles revealed that he’s a “hardcore birther,” an admission that was met with relative silence from Nugent.

Listen to the full interview here: (at link)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/04/it-took-all-of-50-seconds-for-ted-nugent-to-go-off-in-this-radio-interview/

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: It Took All of 50 Seconds for Ted Nugent to Go Off in This Radio Interview
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 04:37:17 pm »
"He continued, debuting his “New American National Anthem,” which consisted of him bleating like a sheep."

That right there would be funny if it weren't so damn true. 

8888crybaby
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline olde north church

Re: It Took All of 50 Seconds for Ted Nugent to Go Off in This Radio Interview
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 05:10:53 pm »
"He continued, debuting his “New American National Anthem,” which consisted of him bleating like a sheep."

That right there would be funny if it weren't so damn true. 

8888crybaby

Ohh-baaaaahhh-maahhh, Ohh-baaaaaaahh-maaaahh
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.