Author Topic: Muslim Brotherhood Leader Meets Obama in White House  (Read 494 times)

Offline happyg

Muslim Brotherhood Leader Meets Obama in White House
« on: February 06, 2014, 02:45:01 am »
Controversial British MB leader participates in Iraq discussion
BY:  Adam Kredo   
February 5, 2014 5:00 am

A senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood was recently hosted at the White House for a meeting with President Barack Obama, prompting an outcry from critics of the global Islamist organization.

Anas Altikriti, a top British lobbyist for the Muslim Brotherhood whose father heads Iraq’s Muslim Brotherhood party, recently met with the president and Vice President Joe Biden as part of a delegation discussing problems in Iraq.

Altikriti, whose work has also been tied to Hamas, can be seen smiling in photos published by the White House as he stands next to Iraqi Parliament Speaker Usama al-Nujaifi, who is pictured shaking hands with President Obama in the White House’s Roosevelt Room. The meeting was first highlighted by the blog Harry’s Place.

The Obama administration has been criticized its outreach to the Muslim Brotherhood, the international Islamist organization whose members’ brief reign in Egypt was supported by the White House.

Nujaifi, Altikriti, and other members of the Iraqi delegation were in town late January to discuss al Qaeda’s growing presence in Iraq. Nujaifi himself was reported to have met twice with President Obama, though it remains unclear if Altikriti accompanied him on both occasions.

“President Barack Obama greets Speaker Osama al-Nujaifi, Iraqi Council of Representatives, after he drops by Vice President Joe Biden’s meeting with the Speaker in the Roosevelt Room of the White House,” read the White House’s photo caption, which clearly shows Altikriti standing to al-Nujaifi’s right side.

A White House spokesman confirmed that Altikriti was brought to the meeting to serve as a translator for al-Nujaifi.

More of article at link: http://freebeacon.com/muslim-brotherhood-leader-meets-obama-in-white-house/

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Muslim Brotherhood Leader Meets Obama in White House
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 02:47:13 am »
Wish I was surprised
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 03:47:01 am »
That is like saying today is Tuesday.

But anyone who says Hussein is a Muslim, is craaaazy! Even though his father was Muslim, his extended family in Kenya are all Muslims, he studied as a child in a Muslim school, he grew up as a Muslim, and he praises Islam nonstop while disrespecting and disparaging any other form of religion, and it is fairly obvious that he hates White people. It was even written in one of the books attributed to him.

"Islam is the most beautiful religion on Earth, and Muslims have contributed more to the world than any other culture."   (...but, but, no one better ever call me a Muslim, cause I'm not, really I'm not...)

America is 'crazy land'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 01:55:19 pm »
Yeah, remember that time Goebbels and Himmler stopped by the FDR White House for some strudel, coffee and a friendly chat?
It's like that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org