Author Topic:  (Read 528 times)

Offline happyg

« on: February 03, 2014, 02:08:13 PM »

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 02:19:28 PM »

Wasn't this written by the same tool who wrote the Rolling Stone piece last month, defending Communism?  If this guy loves Communism so much, I'm sure he'd be welcome in China.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 02:29:40 PM »
An attempt at complete and total revision of history is the only way I can classify this idiotic article!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 02:30:02 PM by Bigun »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 02:30:15 PM »

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 02:33:06 PM »
Don't casually dismiss this. America is ready for communism. Unfortunately for us all, Americans require any lessons to be taught first hand.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 03:02:09 PM »
Don't casually dismiss this. America is ready for communism. Unfortunately for us all, Americans require any lessons to be taught first hand.

Exactly right.  For all of their blathering about conservatives ignoring science, the left sure can't seem to use it to see what happened in the pretty recent past.  The points this guy made in his article are clearly incorrect and based on falsehoods but that won't stop fools from believing his tripe.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 05:28:53 PM »
Was this written by Frank Marshall Davis and plagiarized?
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 09:46:41 PM »
[[ Wasn't this written by the same tool who wrote the Rolling Stone piece last month, defending Communism? ]]

It's kind of ironic that Rolling Stone would promote communism as such, but at the same time, won't let you read 40-year-old back issues online without paying for the privilege...

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 09:49:47 PM »
[[ Wasn't this written by the same tool who wrote the Rolling Stone piece last month, defending Communism? ]]

It's kind of ironic that Rolling Stone would promote communism as such, but at the same time, won't let you read 40-year-old back issues online without paying for the privilege...

Communism for thee - but not for me (just the little people).
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf