Author Topic: Articles Of Impeachment Against Barack Hussein Obama (Finally!)  (Read 1097 times)

Offline happyg

Articles Of Impeachment Against Barack Hussein Obama (Finally!)
« on: February 03, 2014, 06:40:51 pm »
By Floyd Brown

When Rep. Steve Stockman got up and walked out of the president’s State of the Union address on Tuesday night, I rejoiced. Finally, someone has decided that enough is enough!

Stockman apparently couldn’t make it through the entire speech without losing his temper. He’s mad that President Obama is rewriting the U.S. Constitution, and he has every right to be.

Here’s what Stockman had to say:

Tonight I left early after hearing how the president is further abusing his Constitutional powers. I could not bear to watch as he continued to cross the clearly defined boundaries of the Constitutional separation of powers.

Even worse, Obama has openly vowed to break his oath of office and begin enacting his own brand of law through executive decree. This is a wholesale violation of his oath of office and a disqualifying offense.

Stockman didn’t stop there, either.

He went on to proclaim: “I’m considering filing Articles of Impeachment against Barack Obama.”

Now we’re talking!

The nation is tired of the Republican leadership’s complacency and the “let’s all get along” culture that’s endemic among politicians. And finally, it appears that someone on the Hill agrees.

Instead of acting like nothing is wrong, Stockman is speaking the frustration of millions of Americans, citizens who are sickened by their selfish, do-nothing leaders who only care about getting re-elected at all costs.

Recent polls show that just 31% of Americans believe that the country is better off now than in 2009, when Obama was sworn in. And a new Rasmussen poll reported that 69% of likely voters believe that the president should work with Congress, while only 27% believe that the president should go around Congress.

A CNN snap poll conducted among State of the Union viewers found similar results: 67% said that they wanted Obama to compromise with Congress, while just 30% said that they preferred for him to act on his own.

Stockman told NPR that “acting unilaterally, without Congress, is not the concept of what our Founding Fathers envisioned. And I had hoped [Obama] would reach across the aisles and – especially in his final years – make a difference.”

Meanwhile, the rest of the Republican leadership would be smart to follow Stockman’s lead. Impeachment should be on the docket – it’s what the American people want. On top of that, the process is long overdue. To recap:

More article at link:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/articles-impeachment-barack-obama-finally/#RpOj6hgPW1Q288OF.99

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Articles Of Impeachment Against Barack Hussein Obama (Finally!)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 06:58:10 pm »
He may say the right things but he is fishing for money.

http://stockman2014.com/

Once he wins again he will retreat like the rest.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 06:59:08 pm by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 07:47:01 pm »
On second thought it may be the guys only way to gain support.

Who can you trust anymore?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 07:52:01 pm »
On second thought it may be the guys only way to gain support.

Who can you trust anymore?

No one. Here's the reality. America is lurching towards her date with communism. It's sort of like a slow motion train wreck... it's coming, we can watch it happening, and there isn't a darn thing we can do. Some of us will have to deal with the aftermath, some of us don't have that much time left on the clock.

But it is coming.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 08:00:53 pm »
No one. Here's the reality. America is lurching towards her date with communism. It's sort of like a slow motion train wreck... it's coming, we can watch it happening, and there isn't a darn thing we can do. Some of us will have to deal with the aftermath, some of us don't have that much time left on the clock.

But it is coming.

What you say may well prove true but if it happens it will be after a VERY big fight! There are millions of us who WILL NOT go quietly!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 08:13:10 pm »
What you say may well prove true but if it happens it will be after a VERY big fight! There are millions of us who WILL NOT go quietly!

I'm curious, not being a wise guy... what will you do?

We, (posters on this forum, and lurkers), are the ones paying attention, but we are the minority. We watch, we scrutinize, we feel angst for what is happening... but what can be done? Those that we elect, ignore us, and if an elected official does manage to have some allegiance to the people that elected him or her, that elected official is vilified by the media, and the political elite.

I was at my Democrat brother's house for the Super Bowl, I'm not sure how many more times I can go over there. He is a white, middle class guy who has been blessed in many ways. And there he was, talking about "the man" and the evil Republicans like a 60s radical. His rantings were those of a communist. In a house full of people, I was among the few who disagreed.

So, in reality, what can you do?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 08:20:46 pm »
I'm curious, not being a wise guy... what will you do?

We, (posters on this forum, and lurkers), are the ones paying attention, but we are the minority. We watch, we scrutinize, we feel angst for what is happening... but what can be done? Those that we elect, ignore us, and if an elected official does manage to have some allegiance to the people that elected him or her, that elected official is vilified by the media, and the political elite.

I was at my Democrat brother's house for the Super Bowl, I'm not sure how many more times I can go over there. He is a white, middle class guy who has been blessed in many ways. And there he was, talking about "the man" and the evil Republicans like a 60s radical. His rantings were those of a communist. In a house full of people, I was among the few who disagreed.

So, in reality, what can you do?

I can and will stand up and say "That is a LIE" at every opportunity! It is probably a good thing that I wasn't your brothers house with you!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 08:29:23 pm »
I can and will stand up and say "That is a LIE" at every opportunity! It is probably a good thing that I wasn't your brothers house with you!

One thing I've learned, the extremely hard way, is to pick my battles. It would have been momentarily satisfying to challenge him. But in reality, the fuss that was caused would have made even those who agreed with me very uncomfortable.

I spend less and less time with my brother. I can see a time in the very near future where we only see each other at weddings and funerals.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 08:35:05 pm »
One thing I've learned, the extremely hard way, is to pick my battles. It would have been momentarily satisfying to challenge him. But in reality, the fuss that was caused would have made even those who agreed with me very uncomfortable.

I spend less and less time with my brother. I can see a time in the very near future where we only see each other at weddings and funerals.

I understand that it makes things greatly more complicated when it's in the family and it's no different with mine but some things I just can't let slide no matter what!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 08:41:19 pm »
I understand that it makes things greatly more complicated when it's in the family and it's no different with mine but some things I just can't let slide no matter what!

You have to walk on eggshells around leftists in the family because they are very sensitive and completely unable to have a rational conversation about their political ideology.

I'm halfway between you and Relic.

I really don't know what we can do to turn things around, and I'm afraid everything we say and do will amount to just spinning our wheels as we watch the country go up in flames.

These are scary times......  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 08:43:30 pm »
You have to walk on eggshells around leftists in the family because they are very sensitive and completely unable to have a rational conversation about their political ideology.

I'm halfway between you and Relic.

I really don't know what we can do to turn things around, and I'm afraid everything we say and do will amount to just spinning our wheels as we watch the country go up in flames.

These are scary times......  **nononono*

Indeed they are!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 01:31:38 am »
It was needed to be said, but as has been repeated multiple times, impeachment is a waste of time and tactically unsound. The last thing the Repubs need is a sudden wave of sympathy and anger to get out the LIV in an off year.
Keep the House. Take the Senate. Then consider impeachment - not of Obama, but his appointees, starting with Holder.

I am not even sure Stockman believes his own statement. My missus calls him Stuntman.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 01:33:34 am »
Unless Republicans have 67 seats in the Senate, and all 67 will vote for conviction, impeachment is pointless.  Dingy Harry will have the trial last 5 minutes and dare the Republicans to vote for conviction.  Any who do will be branded a racist.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 01:57:34 am »
There is a Black and gay 'engineer' where I work. That is like finding a unicorn. I cannot imagine what this guy would have to do to get fired. Incompetence will never get him fired. Being nasty and angry and a disruption to which ever department he is offloaded to, will never do it. If he slapped the CEO, the CEO would wind up apologizing to him and would probably give him a raise.

Obama will never be impeached. This is America today. Putin, on the other hand, would throw this guy out on his butt before he could finish dialing Al Sharpton. And if Al Sharpton showed up, Putin would throw his ass out on his ear too. That is the difference between reality as it is in the world, and the fantasy land construct America has become.

That is why Obama is so confused, when the rest of the world does not bow down and worship him. That is what he has always been showered with in America. That is what he has come to simply 'expect'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 04:50:46 am »
It was needed to be said, but as has been repeated multiple times, impeachment is a waste of time and tactically unsound. The last thing the Repubs need is a sudden wave of sympathy and anger to get out the LIV in an off year.
Keep the House. Take the Senate. Then consider impeachment - not of Obama, but his appointees, starting with Holder.

I am not even sure Stockman believes his own statement. My missus calls him Stuntman.

Impeachment is a stupid waste of time and a glorious way to commit political suicide for the GOP.  If you want to impeach Obama, then do what you can to get democrats to start thinking it's their idea.