Author Topic: Barack Hussein Soebarkah: In Two Places at the Same Time?  (Read 636 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barack Hussein Soebarkah: In Two Places at the Same Time?
« on: February 03, 2014, 01:52:59 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/printpage/?url=http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/../2014/02/barack_hussein_soebarkah_in_two_places_at_the_same_time.html

February 3, 2014
Barack Hussein Soebarkah: In Two Places at the Same Time?
By Jason Kissner

The 44th President of the United States is, of course, Barack Hussein Obama II.

Barack Hussein Obama II has also been known by names such as Barry Soetoro, Barry Obama, and Barack Hussein Obama (Soebarkah).

To be sure, only supposed madmen note that the name "Soebarkah" originated in very tight spatiotemporal proximity to the operations of a cult called "Subud" that was founded by a Muslim named Mohammad Subuh -- a cult wherein personal name changes were the order of the day. 

That Soebarkah's mother associated with members of the cult, and that, some 45 years later, a leader of the cult (Deliana Loretta Fuddy) would be the first non-medical doctor in the state of Hawaii to run the State's Department of Health (and therefore have custody over Soebarkah's long form birth certificate) is, shall we say, rather odd -- but nothing more than that, except to the most determined and deluded of conspiracy theorists.

Conspiracy theorists might add that cult leader Fuddy, relatively soon after her certification of Soebarkah's origins, apparently perished in a plane crash survived by everyone on board including the cult leader herself -- until the cult leader, post-collision, poetically disengaged a hand and was swallowed by the ocean.

But, this is truly sheer madness -- all of it; there's simply no denying it.

continued at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Barack Hussein Soebarkah: In Two Places at the Same Time?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 01:59:47 pm »
a leader of the cult (Deliana Loretta Fuddy) would be the first non-medical doctor in the state of Hawaii to run the State's Department of Health
Well, that certainly was helpful. Interesting article, written by a professor of criminology.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 03:22:29 pm »

I pray every day that the truth about this man will be exposed for everyone to see.  I know it's too late to undo his presidency, but maybe it will make people aware of the cover-ups these people regularly engage in to achieve their agendas.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 03:24:15 pm »
I pray every day that the truth about this man will be exposed for everyone to see.  I know it's too late to undo his presidency, but maybe it will make people aware of the cover-ups these people regularly engage in to achieve their agendas.

I'm not sure that it would matter to a lot of Americans.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 03:56:54 pm »

You're right, of course.  The party faithful will inwardly "high five" that they pulled it off.  It would be up to people like us to keep picking at the scab and never let it heal.  That's assuming that the truth will ever be revealed, like I said, I pray for it every day.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline happyg

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 05:34:07 pm »

It wouldn't matter to a lot of die-hard liberals, but it would matter to many democrats who believed his story, and thought the rest were lies concocted by conspiracy theorists.