Author Topic: Who knew? Democrats kill more people.  (Read 505 times)

rangerrebew

Who knew? Democrats kill more people.
« on: February 02, 2014, 09:24:31 pm »

Who Knew? Democrats Kill More People

By S.C. Sherman / 1 February 2014 / 40 Comments

Recently Piers Morgan solved the supposed gun problem for us, again. Thanks, Piers. He noticed that all of the psychos who go blasting away at our innocent citizenry are young males. In a fit of logic he declared another brilliant idea. Maybe we should make it illegal for anyone under 25 to have a gun? Yeah, and watch the hypocrisy of eighteen-year-old soldiers being treated as children grow. I still have a problem with the drinking age discrepancy there, but I digress. So Piers’ theory is that youth and masculinity is our problem. Not race or magazine capacity or evil looking “assault” weapons or poverty…nope…now we must persecute the young and the male. As if that group isn’t under enough emasculation let’s keep them from the access to weaponry guaranteed by our Constitution.

His idea that the gun problem as he sees it can be compartmentalized into a demographic stereotype and controlled is scary. It harkens along the lines of the old movie and cult classic Minority Report arresting young men for their future crimes.

At first I thought little of it. I disregarded it as just a crazy old Brit spouting off again. Then I read this crazy article about a study conducted on violent gun deaths in America since Newtown and I thought maybe old Piers is onto something. The results of the study were astounding. I’m sure Piers will call for disarming this group on his next episode. It turns out the numbers are stark. Gun deaths mirror Democrat Neighborhoods! That’s right, the Democrats are murdering people at alarming rates.

If you are looking for a new home this year, add this question for your realtor…what is the political party affiliation of this neighborhood? It really is the best way to determine if you are looking at buying a house in a kill zone. I don’t know if these blood-thirsty Democrats prefer ghost guns or 30 magazine clips or what they use, but if you live in a Democrat neighborhood, we can’t guarantee your survival. The data backs this up.

David Waciski, a data engineer, wrote –

Even a casual reader of local news headlines should not be shocked to learn that firearm-related homicides are more prevalent in some neighborhoods than others. However, what may be shocking is the near exclusivity of firearm-related homicides to a small subset of neighborhoods; neighborhoods that vote predominately for Democrat candidates.

Data proves it. Democrats must not be allowed to have weapons no matter what their age, gender, or race. Democrats are killing us. Piers will be all over this, I’m sure of it. Who knew it would be this easy to solve America’s gun problem. We don’t need all these background checks or psychological profiles or anything. When you go to purchase a new firearm they need ask only one question. Are you a Democrat or have you ever been a Democrat? If the answer is yes, then we are sorry, but no firearm for you. Also, maybe we should force a break up of these liberal neighborhoods. We can’t allow all those killer Dems to live one on top of the other. That’s just asking for trouble. We should force them to move to more conservative areas, in the name of safety of course.

Culture of Violence – Problem solved. Democrats are to be disarmed and banned from having any weapons or living in neighborhoods together. Glad I could help.

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/02/knew-democrats-kill-people/#tCPRvpsDffaUqGZu.99