Author Topic: Obama Tweets Pic of Himself Throwing Football on Super Bowl Sunday....[all about him]  (Read 663 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/obama-tweets-pic-himself-throwing-football-super-bowl-sunday

Obama Tweets Pic of Himself Throwing Football on Super Bowl Sunday
On Sunday, President Obama celebrated the Super Bowl by having the White House tweet a picture of him throwing a football.

n Sunday, President Obama celebrated the Super Bowl by having the White House tweet a picture of him throwing a football:

Game day. pic.twitter.com/95RA9iH8rc

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) February 2, 2014

President Obama said two weeks ago that he would not let his son, if he existed, play football: “I would not let my son play pro football.”

Obama has also criticized the violence of the game, stating, “I’m a big football fan, but I have to tell you, if I had a son, I’d have to think long and hard before I let him play football.” He then said that football was like smoking: “At this point, there’s a little bit of caveat emptor. These guys, they know what they’re doing. They know what they’re buying into. It is no longer a secret. It’s sort of the feeling I have about smokers, you know.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

compared to

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama is such a fag. LOL A guy who has never done anything in his life, is now the President. You can't make this stuff up.

It is time for some Obama tunes...come on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu3VTngm1F0
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Okay, remind me again... when exactly when did America become a personality cult nation? Seriously, this is Dear Leader Kim Jong-Kookoo stuff.

Then again, I almost wouldn't be surprised if the press reported tomorrow that Obama threw five touchdowns to win the game, replacing Peyton Manning.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

Then again, I almost wouldn't be surprised if the press reported tomorrow that Obama threw five touchdowns to win the game, replacing Peyton Manning.
It's just a matter of time before the WashPost reports that BHO hit the links and got 18 holes-in-one, similar to a round North Korea's Li'l Kim once played.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Lando Lincoln

What an insufferable twit.  What stadium is that?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline andy58-in-nh

What an insufferable twit.  What stadium is that?

It's evidently a soccer stadium somewhere in Europe, which makes the spectacle all the more absurd.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn