Author Topic: Liberal Idiot caught on Tape  (Read 751 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liberal Idiot caught on Tape
« on: February 02, 2014, 02:33:14 pm »
http://joeforamerica.com/2014/01/liberal-idiot-caught-on-tape/

Liberal Idiot caught on Tape
Posted by Joe Wurzelbacher on Jan 31, 2014

WOW!!

This is a perfect example of the tolerant left. They will yell, cuss and whine. If that doesn’t get them what they want, they’ll just do it louder.
She is also the perfect example of the trolls I get here at Joe For America. These are the kind of people we deal with to bring you the news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySWfAIQ

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Liberal Idiot caught on Tape
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 02:37:24 pm »
This reminds me of the time when I was shopping at Krogers, I came out to my car with groceries and this *lady* was waiting by my car to attack me for having a *support the troops* ribbon on my car....my husband, Mike, was with me and he had just returned from Iraq....needless to say this woman picked on the wrong person to try to intimidate....hehehe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 03:48:01 pm »
This reminds me of the time when I was shopping at Krogers, I came out to my car with groceries and this *lady* was waiting by my car to attack me for having a *support the troops* ribbon on my car....my husband, Mike, was with me and he had just returned from Iraq....needless to say this woman picked on the wrong person to try to intimidate....hehehe

That reminded me of when we had our shop.  I used to have a radio on behind the counter and I would usually play talk radio - Rush, etc.  We had the shop for 13 years, and it would always happen around election time - after awhile I noticed the pattern.  A "customer" would come in the shop and after a time would come up to the counter and say, "I was going to buy something here, but I noticed you have Rush Limbaugh on the radio - I won't be back!"

I would usually laugh and say, "I'm so sorry that you can't tolerate hearing a different opinion than your own".

These incidents would always happen in clusters of several during the day with several different people - usually on the same day and then it wouldn't happen again until the next election time.  The funniest one was one of those days when I had already had a couple of whiners in and it was late in the day.  A man came in the front entrance, walked in about three or four feet and announced loudly, "Well, I was going to buy something in here but I hear that you have Rush on the radio so I'm going to leave".

I had to laugh and said, "That isn't Rush, that's Sean Hannity!"
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 03:56:50 pm »
Liberalism is a mental disorder. It really is.

These guys are so certain of their own 'superiority'. They have convinced themselves of it. And when they don't get their way, or anyone dares to 'disagree' with them, they act like 5 year olds.

That is just what they do. That is just who they are. Liberals are crazy people. They really are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 05:56:04 pm »
I'd keep that big ol' diesel truck running all afternoon, just to see if I could get her to drop dead of a heart attack.   :laugh:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 06:16:53 pm »
Tomorrow Oceander Loesch is guest hosting on The View some anti gun women started a Twitter tirade to force ABC to cancel her... because .... gasp ... She supports gun ownership... One of her posts claimed Oceander is paid by NRA... Oceander demanded she provide proof since its a lie...  anyway it's set off the Twitter war today... signs of our time thanks to liberals.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 06:18:06 pm by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2014, 06:17:12 pm »
At 0:17 and 0:22 second, the attacking libtard curses – even though she sees kids in the back of the truck who can hear her spewing her violence. Then at 0:36 seconds she has the gall to say "I'm just asking you to be pleasant and courteous."

Moron, doesn't begin to describe (and she's ugly, too).

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 06:33:59 pm »
That is the thing so called "Republicans" can't wrap their head around. They don't understand because they can't, that "Liberals" are a cult. They are a religion.

They do not care about any 'Law'.
They do not care about civility, or manners, or anything.
They are fanatics. They are insane.

I will guarantee you that this woman, herself, voted 25 times for Obama. They don't care about 'fair'. And they have no 'honor' or 'self respect' at all. If they can cheat, they will. Every time.

That is just who and what these people are. They are different than us.

They are 'the end always justifies the means', even if 'the end' is stupid and will hurt everyone.

Brainwashed zombies.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2014, 06:47:30 pm »
That "lady" needs a drink. She is running on anger, resentment, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln