Author Topic: Is Nancy Pelosi competent to to serve in Congress?  (Read 575 times)

rangerrebew

Is Nancy Pelosi competent to to serve in Congress?
« on: February 02, 2014, 12:17:09 pm »

Is Nancy Pelosi Competent to Serve in Congress?

Just when you think "Granny Nan from San Fran" can't possibly say something more stupid than "We have to pass the bill to see what's in it"- she never disappoints. The other night on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Nancy Pelosi was asked about why the Obamacare website failed and her response is nothing short of hilarious. She said, "I don't know," and when Stewart asked her "How could you not know," she said, "It's not my responsibility."

Will someone please explain how this obviously mentally impaired person got elected to public office? Are the voters in California drinking water with hallucinogenic drugs in it?

Here is her exchange with Stewart:

JON STEWART: Why do we have so much trouble executing the plans with any kind of efficiency?

REP. NANCY PELOSI (D-CA): Well, again, if you're dealing with people who have no agenda, you know, who nothing -- nothing is their agenda and never is our timetable, it's very hard to negotiate with them. So we are responsible. In other words, call us responsible. They know we're going to vote not to shut down government. They know we are going to vote for the budget no matter how unpleasant it is. The choice we have is to be irresponsible and follow their path or we don't want to be fearmongers but to explain this to the public is very bad news. We want to be positive.

STEWART: Aside from that aspect, I meant more in terms of, 'Okay, we are going to set up a health care web site that is an exchange. People are going to come to it.' Why is it so hard to get a company to execute that competently?

PELOSI: I don't know. As one who was very --

PELOSI: No, and that is my question.

STEWART: Let me get the House Minority Leader here, I can ask her. Hold on. What do you mean you don't know? How do you not know?

PELOSI: It's not my responsibility. But I will say this, we worked very hard to honor our responsibility to pass the bill that honors the vowels of our founders: life, a healthier life, liberty to pursue your happiness.

STEWART: Really?

PELOSI: Yeah. If you want to be a writer, if you want to be a comedian, if you want to be a camera person, if you want to start a business.

STEWART: But those are theoretical. I'm talking about practical.

PELOSI: So for us, this vision that we have, this actual legislation that makes life better for people was our contribution to the future. That they would have -- that there would be a web site that didn't work is so appalling, so shameful. So I share the concern that the public does [have], but it is getting better.

"I share the concern that the public does"?  That response coming from the same person who said "We have to pass the bill to see what's in it." She is also one of those who promised "If you like your current health care plIs an and doctor you can keep them." What planet does this woman come from, because it's not this one.

Nancy Pelosi has also referred to the TEA Party as "Nazis," "Astro-turf" and a myriad of other insulting labels.  Are there any responsible, productive and or, reasonably intelligent members of the DNC? Nobody seems to know anything. Nobody takes responsibility for anything that goes wrong. It baffles the imagination as to why in God's name, people like Pelosi keep getting re-elected. Pelosi is also personally responsible for brow-beating those democrat members of congress who were hesitant about signing on to a piece of legislation that nobody read. Yet, her best response when asked about it is to say "I don't know"? Pelosi has grown incredibly wealthy during her tenure in congress. Both she and her husband, like the Obamas, have used her position in government to acquire as much wealth as possible. I made mention in a previous article that politicians like Pelosi, who signed the Affordable Health Care Act without reading it, should be arrested and tried for treason. I still stand by that statement, because nobody can possibly be as stupid as this woman acts.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/02/nancy-pelosi-competent-serve-congress/#t7T8V0wwhK0bMIum.99

Offline PzLdr

Re: Is Nancy Pelosi competent to to serve in Congress?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 02:36:50 pm »
Nancy Pelosi isn't competent to serve salad.  :whistle:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 02:43:42 pm »
Nancy Pelosi isn't competent to serve salad.  :whistle:

Quote of the Week!

:beer:

Wouldn't you just love to have a ten minute chat with an average Pelosi supporter??  Let them explain all of her successes to you and why they keep sending her back....

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 11:53:43 am »
Quote of the Week!

:beer:

Wouldn't you just love to have a ten minute chat with an average Pelosi supporter??  Let them explain all of her successes to you and why they keep sending her back....

All her supporters vote from the cemetery so, no, you can't talk to them.

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 06:45:24 pm »
It doesn't matter what she says. Most of her supporters can't speak english anyhow.