Author Topic: President Obama: Michelle 'still thinks I'm pretty cute' with gray hair  (Read 731 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.today.com/news/president-obama-says-michelle-still-thinks-im-pretty-cute-gray-2D12035652

President Obama: Michelle 'still thinks I'm pretty cute' with gray hair
Stacey Klein, NBC News

Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:50 PM ET

The first lady loves her silver fox.

In a Google Hangout on Friday dubbed "A Virtual Road Trip with President Obama," the president took a question about how presidents age more rapidly than the average population, and acknowledged that even though he is sporting more salt than pepper in his hair these days, his wife Michelle is a fan.

When it was his turn to talk to the president, Rob Page from Portland, Maine brought up an article he'd read about "how presidents age extremely — a lot faster than any person in the world ages," earning a laugh from Obama.

"And you, my friend, are looking particularly distinguished. I mean that in the nicest way possible," Page continued. "How are you? How is life treating you? Are you happy? Is everything good with you?"

"You know, I am pretty happy," Obama replied with a smile. "The main reason is because I've got this amazing wife and two unbelievably terrific daughters who are growing up a little fast and I don't see them as much as I'd like because they're always hanging out with their friends these days, but that keeps my life in perspective."

Another thing keeping the president pretty content, despite the long hours and grueling tasks at hand, is his job. “Every single day I wake up and I have the possibility and the opportunity of making things a little bit better for somebody out there," he added.

As for his changing look, Obama was eager to set the record straight: "My wife at least, still thinks I'm pretty cute even with the gray hair, I just want you to know," he said.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: President Obama: Michelle 'still thinks I'm pretty cute' with gray hair
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 02:51:37 am »
Such grueling questions - poor Obama! 

:3:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 02:56:25 am »
Another lie from the mouth of Obummer. Those two hate each other.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 03:39:37 am »
Another lie from the mouth of Obummer. Those two hate each other.

The very fact the two insist on telling us all the private details tells me they are trying too hard to keep up the farce.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 01:22:29 pm »
And by "my wife," he means Reggie.

The very fact the two insist on telling us all the private details tells me they are trying too hard to keep up the farce.
Someone just gave me a copy of Laura Ingraham's book The Obama Diaries, and she addresses this whole TMI aspect of the Obama PR machine. Remember when the Mooch said the daughters didn't like to crawl in bed with Dad because he's stinky? We have to hear about a flatulent president now? Ugh.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 03:33:20 pm »
And by "my wife," he means Reggie.
Someone just gave me a copy of Laura Ingraham's book The Obama Diaries, and she addresses this whole TMI aspect of the Obama PR machine. Remember when the Mooch said the daughters didn't like to crawl in bed with Dad because he's stinky? We have to hear about a flatulent president now? Ugh.

I remember the story that came out that Michelle said she goes to bed early every night and Barack always comes in and "tucks her in".  I lost my breakfast reading that one!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2014, 03:47:19 pm »
I wonder how the people we are up against are reading this? There are some serious issues and and some powerful players out there.

I wonder if the ayatollah, or the current not yet dead head of Al Queda, ...

I wonder if Putin would ever talk about and describe himself as 'pretty' and 'cute'.

We are being ruled by children.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 03:47:50 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.