Author Topic: ANGER RISING: OBAMA'S AN 'ENEMY COMBATANT' Calls to 'impeach,' 'execute' at town hall surprise congressman  (Read 569 times)

Offline happyg

(WND) -- Voters in Republican Rep. Jim Bridenstine’s Oklahoma district may look meek and mild, maybe even sweet, but their opinions of President Obama reveal nothing but a battleground “take-no-prisoners” attitude.

One lady, for example, said there needs to be changes in the Senate so “we can impeach the S-O-B.”

Said another: “He’s not president as far as I’m concerned. … Should be executed. He’s an enemy combatant.”

She complained that Congress is doing nothing, and that “allows this moron to make decisions.”

“He has no authority. None.”

The video was uploaded just this week, but it’s unclear when the meeting was held, and the congressman’s office was unable to provide details immediately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rgWN4gFhgW4

At one point the congressman references “back in April 2013,” and it appears to be winter, so likely it was recorded in the past few months.

The congressman had been documenting Obama’s “lawlessness.”

“He picks and chooses which laws to enforce or not enforce. He does it by decree. … He uses foreign bodies. He uses the United Nations,” Bridenstine said.

The Republican lawmaker said as long as Democrats and Harry Reid are in the majority in the Senate, it’s very hard for the House GOP to rein in Obama.

When a constituent observed that changes in the Senate could open the door for impeachment, only not quite in those words, Bridenstine said, “You look so sweet!”

Commenters on the YouTube page for the video were in agreement with the voters.

“Great town hall meeting,” said one.

“Frightening, this is small-town American and listen to this VERY closely,” said another. “Think it’s bad now, this diabolical plan is just ramping up.”

“I wish I could have given those two wonderful ladies a hug!” added a third.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/anger-rising-obamas-an-enemy-combatant-calls-to-impeach-execute-at-town-hall-surprise-congressman

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
"I got the FBI so far up my ass, all I can taste is Brylcreem!" -- Uncle "Junior" Soprano

These ladies best beware of the late night knock on the door......

:whistle: