Author Topic: What Kind Of Dog Are You?  (Read 486 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
What Kind Of Dog Are You?
« on: February 01, 2014, 08:40:00 PM »
http://www.buzzfeed.com/chelseamarshall/what-kind-of-dog-are-you

You got: Pug!

Sure, sometimes you feel really left out, but you really shouldn’t care so much! You are hilarious and adorable and completely worthy of the spotlight. It’s also OK to be the quiet goofball if you’re the kind of pug who’s cool with the corner of the room. Either way, your empathy and your hugs make you downright majestic. You keep doin’ you.

lmao....I had pugs for 15 years...

Support the USO

Offline Rapunzel

Re: What Kind Of Dog Are You?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 09:22:43 PM »
You got: Mutt!

You’re a renegade, an artist, and you will not be confined to any sort of box. You have tons of real-life experience that makes you a great dinner-party guest with tons of stories. Plus, you are cute in that “je ne sais quoi” kind of way.
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Online alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 09:42:41 PM »
I'm a mutt too!  All my dogs are mutts, I never go looking for a dog - they all just show up at my front door. 

:chien:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online truth_seeker

• Common sense results oriented conservatism
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 09:55:56 PM »
French Bulldog
#NeverHillary

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 08:35:04 AM »
  Screen cleaner..

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 08:43:55 AM »
Shiba Inu.
Who nu?
The skeptic is never for real. There he stands, cocktail in hand, left arm draped languorously on one end of the mantelpiece, telling you that he can't be sure of anything, not even of his own existence. I'll give you my secret method of demolishing universal skepticism in four words. Whisper to him: "Your fly is open." If he thinks knowledge is so all-fired impossible, why does he always look? — James Sire (from, The Universe Next Door)

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2014, 09:52:15 AM »
Great Dane
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Conspiracy engineer. Low rates.
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 03:46:05 PM »
I got Great Dane too  :laugh:

Guess that means we are both Marmaduke!
The fastest way to a man's heart? Inch to the right of the breastbone, between the fourth and fifth rib.

Every time I start to feel boring, I remember there is a monthly magazine devoted to elevators.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 12:21:04 PM »

You got: Great Dane!
    Flickr: 71032883@N00
    You’re so humble that you don’t notice how much you stand out in a crowded room. You are extremely smart but are still approachable due to your warm demeanor. You’d probably make a great pediatrician or duchess of Cambridge.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 12:44:42 PM »
Mutt
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf