Author Topic: An Open Letter From Dylan Farrow By DYLAN FARROW  (Read 432 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
An Open Letter From Dylan Farrow By DYLAN FARROW
« on: February 01, 2014, 06:46:20 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Rapunzel

Re: An Open Letter From Dylan Farrow By DYLAN FARROW
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 06:49:53 PM »
IMO they should have prosecuted him.

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 07:22:51 PM »
IMO they should have prosecuted him.
I think they're all nuts:   my mother declined to pursue criminal charges, despite findings of probable cause by the State of Connecticut

Edit to add: I find it interesting that some of the children have seen fit to change their names and/or to sever - and then renew - ties with Allen. Just sayin' - there are some confused people in this story.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 08:07:46 PM by mountaineer »
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 07:24:51 PM »
I think they're all nuts:   my mother declined to pursue criminal charges, despite findings of probable cause by the State of Connecticut

Mia Farrow is nuttier than a fruitcake.  Always has been.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 07:29:42 PM »
I wouldn't have pursued criminal charges either..I would have killed him myself.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 08:03:05 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/01/read-this-extremely-disturbing-open-letter-and-you-may-never-look-at-this-hollywood-legend-the-same-way-again/
READ THIS EXTREMELY DISTURBING OPEN LETTER AND YOU MAY NEVER LOOK AT FAMOUS HOLLYWOOD LEGEND THE SAME WAY AGAIN

Support the USO

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 08:03:11 PM »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 09:48:29 PM »
I wouldn't have pursued criminal charges either..I would have killed him myself.

And feed his skinny ass to the coyotes.  They eat the bones too, and there would be nothing left to find.

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 10:52:24 PM »
And feed his skinny ass to the coyotes.  They eat the bones too, and there would be nothing left to find.

Kind of makes you wish the Hollywood of today was still controlled by the mob (real mob, not 'gangstas') instead of a bunch of liberal hippies. If this was the 20s or 30s, Allen would have had an 'accident' if this came out.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2014, 11:05:02 PM »
I don't really know whether Allen is a child molester.  I do know that he is a fine filmmaker who has never been prosecuted for any crimes, and I like most of his movies.  I think it is a shame that the Farrow family finds it so necessary to trash his legacy, and I think their actions of late say more about them than they do about Allen.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline happyg

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2014, 11:16:16 PM »
I remember reading about this way back when it happened. I distinctly remember his now wife was a minor when the affair started, though the author didn't address that. He only wrote about how old she was when they married.

I recall he was a clean freak and paranoid, doing weird things to make sure everything was sterile. He moved to his own apartment because of that.

I don't know the truth, and don't care. I never liked his movies, and think he is a lousy actor. I never got the fascination with him, but then, that's Hollweird.

Mia was always goofy, and didn't have a lick of sense. She was a poor actress. Rosemary's Baby was a good movie, but would have been better with another actress. I thought so at the time. Both are strange people, and I wouldn't want to be around either of them.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014, 08:18:39 AM »
Mia's "head noises" do play a significant part in the case.  The whole crowd deserves each other.  If the girl was molested she should seek help, real help and damn quickly.
If she was not molested and this is part of her mother's screwy reality, she does all victims of abuse a great disservice.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2014, 02:11:02 PM »
Mia's "head noises" do play a significant part in the case.  The whole crowd deserves each other.  If the girl was molested she should seek help, real help and damn quickly.
If she was not molested and this is part of her mother's screwy reality, she does all victims of abuse a great disservice.
I quite agree. There are some really mixed up people in this family (namely, all of them) and it's hard to know what to believe.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf