Author Topic: Tim Tebow's new Super Bowl commercial is hilarious and spectacular  (Read 675 times)

Offline happyg

Tim Tebow's new Super Bowl commercial is hilarious and spectacular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTaH-OtUv94&feature=player_embedded
Tim Tebow may not be playing in the Super Bowl, but he’ll still make an appearance on your TV this Sunday.

The former New York Jets and Denver Broncos quarterback will star in two T-Mobile Super Bowl XLVIII commercials that poke fun at the fact that he doesn’t have a NFL contract. In the 30-second ads, Tebow shows us why it’s better to not be under contract. He starts out by saying, “Everyone thinks I want a contract, but without one, I’ve done so much this year.”

In real life, he has. Since he doesn’t have any football obligations, he was able to be an ESPN College GameDay analyst at the BCS Championship, and Friday morning he joined Good Morning America. In the commercials, Tebow shows that without a contract, he can ride bulls, do stand-up comedy, deliver a baby and become a rock star. It’s pretty funny.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/tim-tebow-super-bowl-commercial/

Offline mountaineer

Re: Tim Tebow's new Super Bowl commercial is hilarious and spectacular
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 01:48:36 pm »
Very good! He's a natural (his throwing motion notwithstanding).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 01:59:29 pm »
Without a contract, he'll be able to remember things in his old age.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 07:09:20 pm »
Without a contract, he'll be able to remember things in his old age.
Yes, there's that. I have a friend who played three years as a backup QB in the NFL, and his hands were mangled enough. Thankfully, he got out with his brain intact (now a husband, father and successful attorney).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 10:23:25 pm »
Yes, there's that. I have a friend who played three years as a backup QB in the NFL, and his hands were mangled enough. Thankfully, he got out with his brain intact (now a husband, father and successful attorney).

I have a cousin who played wide receiver in high school and college.  He is in his late 50's about to turn 60 and very diminished mentally.