Author Topic: Woman Who Claims Her Family Was Possessed and Terrorized by Demons Reveals More About the Spine-Chilling Experience  (Read 382 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/31/we-almost-lost-our-lives-woman-who-lived-in-reportedly-demon-possessed-home-reveals-more-about-the-spine-chilling-experience/

Woman Who Claims Her Family Was Possessed and Terrorized by Demons Reveals More About the Spine-Chilling Experience
Jan. 31, 2014 9:00am Billy Hallowell   

Just when the terrifying details surrounding Latoya Ammons’ claims of demonic possession in her Indiana home were sinking in, the mother spoke out with additional information about the purported events that she said nearly killed her and her children.

And in the latest twist in a case that continues to spark both intrigue and debate, a travel channel host has reportedly purchased the home in an effort to further explore claims of demonic possession.

As for Ammons, she has been relatively quiet since first offering up details about her experience, speaking only with Inside Edition about her family’s purported plight.

“Me and my mother and my children, we almost lost our lives,” Ammons told Inside Edition, calling the experience “horrible.”

When asked by reporter Diane McInerney what a demon sounds like, Ammons said its voice was “like a man” and “like something dead.”

Noting that she was aware of the gravity of the situation even while living in the home, Ammons described calling a friend from New York in the midst of the chaos inside the home whom she described as a clairvoyant. This friend told her that the house was infested with demons and that her problems would only worsen.

Based on her account and claims from police involved in investigating the situation, Ammons believes her friend was right.

Watch her speak about these issues:

video at link

“I know it was infested with demons. I know that for a fact,” she said. “I spoke to a good friend of mine, he was clairvoyant. He’s in New York. He explained to me what was going on in the house.”

At the time, her friend told her that she should take her kids and leave. She inevitably did just that, but not before she said the family was terrorized, The Daily Mail reported.

Shedding more light on the incident in which her 9-year-old son reportedly walked up a wall and did a backwards flip, Ammons said that even the physicians were horrified by what they say.

“The doctor from the psych ward said, “that’s not real, that’s not human. No human can do what that little boy just did,”‘ the mother claimed.

This incident reportedly happened at the hospital and was subsequently reported by other witnesses who were there and can attest to the story.

Watch Ammons’ mother Rose describe some of the events that reportedly unfolded:

As for whether the story is a hoax, the mother, who moved her family away from the home after the traumatic events unfolded in 2012, said it is not fabricated.

“No. I don’t believe that someone would have a reason to make up a story like this,” Ammons said. “We almost lost our lives.”

The mother of three said she’s surprised by the national reaction. While she figured some in her hometown would express their views, Ammons said she didn’t anticipate that the story would go so viral.

With the widespread attention has come negativity and scrutiny — something she’s already growing tired of.

“They can say whatever they want to say,” she said, according to USA Today. “I’m fed up with the backlash.”

Ammons isn’t the only one doubling down on the story. Despite debate over the validity of the claims, Father Mike Maginot — the priest who performed numerous exorcisms on Ammons — stuck by his story in an interview with Bill O’Reilly this week, noting that what he saw was “something unworldly.”

And Indianapolis Star reporter Marisa Kwiatkowski who broke the story also told Megyn Kelly Wednesday that her sources appeared to believe what they said about the purported possessions.

Following the story’s spread, Zak Bagans, host of “Ghost Adventures,” decided to purchase the home for $35,000. He plans to live there and document the experience.

“If it’s true this home is a portal to hell, then I want to go there and see what happens,” Bagans told TMZ.

Read more about the family’s claims here.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776