Author Topic: GOP Establishment Secretly Pining for Mitt Romney in 2016?  (Read 351 times)

Offline Rapunzel

GOP Establishment Secretly Pining for Mitt Romney in 2016?
« on: January 31, 2014, 11:51:45 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: GOP Establishment Secretly Pining for Mitt Romney in 2016?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 11:52:49 PM »
The GOPe is truly desperate now the Christie is done... but really Romney has run for office how many times and won once.

I feel a conservative election coming on. The establishment wants to pick our candidate and tell us who to follow. I think 2016 will surprise the GOPe and we, the people, will choose our own leader and then we will follow him or her all the way to the ballot box.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 12:12:30 AM by Rapunzel »

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
Re: GOP Establishment Secretly Pining for Mitt Romney in 2016?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 04:23:13 AM »
The GOPe is truly desperate now the Christie is done... but really Romney has run for office how many times and won once.

I feel a conservative election coming on. The establishment wants to pick our candidate and tell us who to follow. I think 2016 will surprise the GOPe and we, the people, will choose our own leader and then we will follow him or her all the way to the ballot box.

piffled puff
The GOPe doesn't need to create a new front runner when it can buy the current front runner.  We already own the Huckster, Ryan, Rubio, and Bush.  The others will be assimilated.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf