Author Topic:  (Read 549 times)

Offline flowers

« on: January 31, 2014, 03:00:54 PM »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 03:10:12 PM »
What did the court say about the rights of the females, who could feel very, very badly about having HIM in their restrooms?

Who decides if he is a "legitimate" transgender, or a clever heterosexual cross dresser?

I suppose that must be left up to a judge to decide.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.ďż˝  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 03:35:48 PM »
Damned if you do and damned if you don't.  This proves that no matter what accommodations are made it will never, ever be enough.

This kid must have had some kind of amazing upbringing to be that much of a distraction at the local Grade school.

Offline Millee

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 03:42:13 PM »
Soon public restrooms will have to be uni-sex single stall restrooms.  Because they'll still squawk if there's  "Mens", "Womens" and "Other".   :nono:

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 03:42:48 PM »
Damned if you do and damned if you don't.  This proves that no matter what accommodations are made it will never, ever be enough.

:thumbsup:

Online musiclady

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 03:44:36 PM »
What did the court say about the rights of the females, who could feel very, very badly about having HIM in their restrooms?

Who decides if he is a "legitimate" transgender, or a clever heterosexual cross dresser?

I suppose that must be left up to a judge to decide.

The females in the school have no rights whatsoever.

There are going to be a lot of sexual assaults that occur in girls' restrooms because of these kinds of 'laws.'

And by the time a judge makes a decision, it will be too late for the girls who have been damaged by sexual predators pretending to be 'transgendered.'
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online musiclady

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 03:46:20 PM »

This kid must have had some kind of amazing upbringing to be that much of a distraction at the local Grade school.

One would think that a kid would be thrilled to be allowed to use the faculty restroom.

But obviously, the 'accommodations' were not the point.

Making trouble was the point.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 03:47:26 PM »
The females in the school have no rights whatsoever.

There are going to be a lot of sexual assaults that occur in girls' restrooms because of these kinds of 'laws.'

And by the time a judge makes a decision, it will be too late for the girls who have been damaged by sexual predators pretending to be 'transgendered.'

Parents have two choices these days. Homeschool or send their kids to a charter school (if you can even get in since they have long waiting lists)

Online musiclady

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 03:51:38 PM »
Parents have two choices these days. Homeschool or send their kids to a charter school (if you can even get in since they have long waiting lists)

I'm so thankful that our kids got through school before all this evil began.

There's NO way I would send my kids to public schools now.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 03:55:43 PM »
I'm so thankful that our kids got through school before all this evil began.

There's NO way I would send my kids to public schools now.

Sad isn't it. Unions have ruined public education.

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 04:28:17 PM »
One would think that a kid would be thrilled to be allowed to use the faculty restroom.
Yes, you'd think so. I guess it just shows how very severe his mental illness really is.  :pondering:
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 08:18:21 PM »
If this isn't a "war on women," I'm not sure what is.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf