Author Topic: Ann Romney: 'The Country Lost' By Re-Electing Obama  (Read 635 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ann Romney: 'The Country Lost' By Re-Electing Obama
« on: January 31, 2014, 04:30:50 pm »
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ann-romney-country-lost-mitt-obama

TOM KLUDT – JANUARY 31, 2014, 10:28 AM EST1781

Ann Romney has a message for the country that rejected her husband: Your loss, America!

The Romney family postmortem/movie promotion continued Friday with Ann reflecting on Mitt's defeat in the 2012 presidential election.

"I really believe this, you know, we lost, but truly the country lost by not having Mitt as president," Ann said during an interview on Fox News.

She opted to be "polite and nice" and not comment on President Obama's second term, but said she comes across people all the time who are "still really sad" about the outcome of the 2012 race.

The Romneys have had a ubiquitous media presence lately promoting "Mitt," the Netflix documentary that chronicles the former Massachusetts governor's two presidential campaigns.

Mitt said earlier this week that his biggest problem in 2012 "was me and my campaign."

"We made enough mistakes that we take responsibility, I take responsibility for those mistakes, and I wish we could go back and make it better, but time moves on," he said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHjFmPGJufI
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline katzenjammer

Re: Ann Romney: 'The Country Lost' By Re-Electing Obama
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 04:52:31 pm »
2008 was a pretty damn big loss as well.

(Not saying that McCain would have been all that great, but I honestly don't think that anyone could have come close to bringing on the widespread and far reaching destruction that this monster has.)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 04:56:04 pm by katzenjammer »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 05:01:18 pm »
Ann Romney: 'The Country Lost' By Re-Electing Obama

Get's my vote for understatement of the decade!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 05:10:17 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 01:59:20 am »
Get's my vote for understatement of the decade!  [/quote

:beer: