Author Topic: Environmentalists Defend Pedophilia Advocate Fractivist barred from oil company’s lands said parents should engage their children sexually  (Read 602 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://freebeacon.com/environmentalists-defend-pedophilia-advocate/

Environmentalists Defend Pedophilia Advocate
Fractivist barred from oil company’s lands said parents should engage their children sexually

Vera Scroggins / AP

BY: Lachlan Markay   
January 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Environmentalists are rallying to the defense of an anti-fracking activist who has advocated pedophilia and incest after a Pennsylvania court barred her from entering any land owned or leased by a local oil company.

Cabot Oil and Gas won a temporary injunction this week prohibiting Vera Scroggins, director of the anti-fracking group Citizens for Clean Water, from setting foot on any portion of the 200,000 acres of land for which Cabot holds leases.

Cabot claims Scroggins was endangering herself and others by trespassing on the company’s land in the course of her activism. Scroggins denies the charge.

Environmentalists quickly rushed to Scroggins’ defense.

“How can this be legal???” exclaimed Gasland director and anti-fracking activist Josh Fox. Anti-fracking group 350.org called the decision “surreal.”

“My new heroine is called Vera Scroggins,” one environmental activist declared. “Go Vera!” cheered another.

In addition to her work combatting fracking, an innovative oil and gas technique that experts say is an economic game-changer for the United States and could help ensure energy independence, Scroggins is also an advocate of incest and pedophilia.

Scroggins expressed her desire for parents to engage their children sexually at a young age in a series of messages in 2001 posted to an online message board called Peacelist.

“Are there cultures that mothers or fathers pleasure their children and teenagers sexually or genitally and also possibly initiate them into sexual expression at some point?” she asked.

“I have had intuitive thoughts that such would be a healthy way for parents to interact with their children and introduce their children to sensual/sexual pleasure and bonding and loving practices.”

“Who better to do it, than the parents first?” she wrote.

According to an online description, the now-defunct Peacelist was “dedicated to the advancement of the human species by restoring its natural peacefulness, through the means of affectionate parenting and sexual freedom.”

Its creator, German author Erik Möller, also held unorthodox views on sexuality. Möller advocated “the importance of ‘Mothering’ and of youth affectional sexual relationships for peaceful and loving behaviors.”

Scroggins previously told the Free Beacon that her comments were “ taken out of context.”

Her postings on Peacelist, Scroggins said, “are being used to smear me since I am getting much more effective in exposing the gas industry problems with pollution and contamination and the industrialization of our neighborhoods and farms.”

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

This is going to happen at some point soon. Pedophilia will be approved by the libs and be OK for LIV's and all the rest of the indoctrinated people the left has produced via the education system. He has 3 years left. I don't want to think of what this country will be like then.  **nononono*

Offline Millee

Cabot claims Scroggins was endangering herself

Good.  :chairbang:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
First off - she should really wear a bra. She's in a fracking zone, there are welders who wouldn't mind the extra cash.

Second off - ick. We talked to our kids about sex. That is part of being a parent. But teaching them? Just no. They can get the theory from us and the pratique elsewhere.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink