Author Topic: WOW: Poor Black Men in Chicago Respond to Obama's State of the Union Address  (Read 894 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/01/30/wow-poor-black-men-chicago-respond-obamas-state-union-address

By The Right Scoop

Rebel Pundit has outdone himself this time by interviewing a small group of poor black men and women in Chicago on what they thought of the SOTU and Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7mYg6Gt15o#t=20
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

I was in awe watching the video. This is what dialogue is. We need to stand behind these kinds of people who Obama tries to hide.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
wow. now that is real America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

Sweet dynamite! Tales from the left and the right of how Obama has let us all down – especially minority, young and poor.

I really liked this segment. Simple yet powerful. Way to go, Rebel Pundit!

Offline musiclady

Pray for these people.

They are now soldiers in a war where the powerful hate them, and they are taking a great risk by coming out and saying these powerful words.

God BLESS and PROTECT them!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Pray for these people.

They are now soldiers in a war where the powerful hate them, and they are taking a great risk by coming out and saying these powerful words.

God BLESS and PROTECT them!

It needs to be distributed as widely as possible! FB, Twitter, Instagram, E-mail, and any other venue you can think of!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Excellent. One of them made a good point: there are no Republicans in Chicago. It's run by Democrats - and people are suffering, starving and struggling.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org