Author Topic: WOW: Poor Black Men in Chicago Respond to Obama's State of the Union Address  (Read 412 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/01/30/wow-poor-black-men-chicago-respond-obamas-state-union-address

By The Right Scoop

Rebel Pundit has outdone himself this time by interviewing a small group of poor black men and women in Chicago on what they thought of the SOTU and Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7mYg6Gt15o#t=20

Support the USO

Offline happyg

I was in awe watching the video. This is what dialogue is. We need to stand behind these kinds of people who Obama tries to hide.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
wow. now that is real America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Online aligncare

Sweet dynamite! Tales from the left and the right of how Obama has let us all down – especially minority, young and poor.

I really liked this segment. Simple yet powerful. Way to go, Rebel Pundit!
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline musiclady

Pray for these people.

They are now soldiers in a war where the powerful hate them, and they are taking a great risk by coming out and saying these powerful words.

God BLESS and PROTECT them!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Pray for these people.

They are now soldiers in a war where the powerful hate them, and they are taking a great risk by coming out and saying these powerful words.

God BLESS and PROTECT them!

It needs to be distributed as widely as possible! FB, Twitter, Instagram, E-mail, and any other venue you can think of!

Offline mountaineer

Excellent. One of them made a good point: there are no Republicans in Chicago. It's run by Democrats - and people are suffering, starving and struggling.
Life is too short to leave the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf