Author Topic: WOW: Poor Black Men in Chicago Respond to Obama's State of the Union Address  (Read 388 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/01/30/wow-poor-black-men-chicago-respond-obamas-state-union-address

By The Right Scoop

Rebel Pundit has outdone himself this time by interviewing a small group of poor black men and women in Chicago on what they thought of the SOTU and Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7mYg6Gt15o#t=20

Support the USO

Offline happyg

I was in awe watching the video. This is what dialogue is. We need to stand behind these kinds of people who Obama tries to hide.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
wow. now that is real America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline aligncare

• Congrats Donald Trump! 45th POTUS!
Sweet dynamite! Tales from the left and the right of how Obama has let us all down – especially minority, young and poor.

I really liked this segment. Simple yet powerful. Way to go, Rebel Pundit!
Some #NeverTrumpers are like the pockets of Japanese who didn't know the war was over

Offline musiclady

Pray for these people.

They are now soldiers in a war where the powerful hate them, and they are taking a great risk by coming out and saying these powerful words.

God BLESS and PROTECT them!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Pray for these people.

They are now soldiers in a war where the powerful hate them, and they are taking a great risk by coming out and saying these powerful words.

God BLESS and PROTECT them!

It needs to be distributed as widely as possible! FB, Twitter, Instagram, E-mail, and any other venue you can think of!

Offline mountaineer

Excellent. One of them made a good point: there are no Republicans in Chicago. It's run by Democrats - and people are suffering, starving and struggling.
Just being unique doesn't make you useful.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf