Author Topic: Surveillance Video: What a Woman Allegedly Witnessed in Store Restroom Leaves Her Distraught and Shaking Against a Wall  (Read 490 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Let me guess, he's a candidate for amnesty.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Rapunzel

Let me guess, he's a candidate for amnesty.

and..... watch our local news out of Phoenix every day and I could post dozens of these stories. 

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
and..... watch our local news out of Phoenix every day and I could post dozens of these stories.

Same here in Texas.  Nearly everyone arrested with a Hispanic name also get tagged with an immigration hold.

Of course, pointing this out is racist to the libs.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Rapunzel

Same here in Texas.  Nearly everyone arrested with a Hispanic name also get tagged with an immigration hold.

Of course, pointing this out is racist to the libs.

like I said the other day - the Federal prison in Taft, CA. Has one facility for American prisoners - population 500 - and another for illegals arrested for Federal crimes - full to the brim with 1,500 prisoners... and each prisoner costs us $27,000 a year.   And if you ever see pics of Sheriff Joe's tent city in Maricopa county -- same thing 3 - 1.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go

Offline Rapunzel

They just released all the videos........

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
She did well. The staff did very well, and I hope they got comp time or a bonus.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf