Author Topic: Laura Ingraham on Cathy McMorris Rodgers' GOP SOTU Response: 'Ain't Going to Beat Hillary with That'  (Read 641 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/01/29/Laura-Ingraham-on-Cathy-McMorris-Rodgers-GOP-SOTU-Response-Aint-Going-to-Beat-Hillary-with-That

29 Jan 2014, 8:40 AM PDT

On her Wednesday radio show, conservative talk show host Laura Ingraham explained why Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers' Republican response to last night's State of the Union address from President Barack Obama left much to be desired.

“Cathy McMorris Rodgers seems like she has a great story and she came from, well, being at the fair,” Ingraham said. “Well – ain’t going to beat Hillary with that. I mean these people will slice and dice you. I mean Romney tried that, remember?”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

When will anyone in the GOP upper echilon stop listening to all these high-paid, do-nothing consultancy and start fighting fire with fire.  You cannot win trying to be nice to the opposition, they fight dirty - very dirty.... saying I'm a woman and a Republican and I'm really nice and I have kids isn't going to do a thing for the party,.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
When will anyone in the GOP upper echilon stop listening to all these high-paid, do-nothing consultancy and start fighting fire with fire.  You cannot win trying to be nice to the opposition, they fight dirty - very dirty.... saying I'm a woman and a Republican and I'm really nice and I have kids isn't going to do a thing for the party,.

I agree Rap.  These people lie with impunity - call them what they are - LIARS.  They are not "our friends across the aisle", they are radicals  and they are out to destroy the American way of life.  The situation is dire, we're seeing the whites of their eyes - it's time to fight or die!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline olde north church

These responses, little boxes of happy talk have got to stop.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.