Author Topic: Sessions Arms House Republicans Against Boehner Immigration Push  (Read 294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 02:56:40 PM by mystery-ak »

Support the USO

Offline raml

Re: Sessions Arms House Republicans Against Boehner Immigration Push
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 07:04:21 PM »
It is a shame lawmakers need this to decide how to vote. They should be reading these bills themselves and they should be listening to the people they represent and then making a decision. I am glad someone is trying to enlighten them but they should as representatives voted in to do this not have to be enlightened but explore and know what the bills they vote on are all about and if a bill is to huge to read or to hard to understand they should automatically vote no on it.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 07:10:28 PM »
It is a shame lawmakers need this to decide how to vote. They should be reading these bills themselves and they should be listening to the people they represent and then making a decision. I am glad someone is trying to enlighten them but they should as representatives voted in to do this not have to be enlightened but explore and know what the bills they vote on are all about and if a bill is to huge to read or to hard to understand they should automatically vote no on it.

If they don't have the time to read the bills then the bills are a) too big and b) too plentiful.

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 07:22:46 PM »
Sessions is a true American hero, a statesman in a world of traitors and ego maniacs.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 07:30:07 PM »
bkmk
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 07:33:00 PM by flowers »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf