Author Topic: Obama offers his policies as the cure for the Obama economy  (Read 328 times)

Offline happyg

Obama offers his policies as the cure for the Obama economy
« on: January 29, 2014, 12:36:20 PM »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Obama offers his policies as the cure for the Obama economy
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 12:44:09 PM »
Obama offers his policies as the cure for the Obama economy

This was what Brit Hume said in all of his years reporting he has never seen. A President say his own policies failed.

"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 12:45:29 PM »
This was what Brit Hume said in all of his years reporting he has never seen. A President say his own policies failed.

I heard Brit last night, and got a good laugh. Obama is so bad, that he can't even fix his own policies.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 01:14:39 PM »
I heard Brit last night, and got a good laugh. Obama is so bad, that he can't even fix his own policies.

I beg to differ.  He has absolutely zero interest (nor intent) in "fixing" anything.  His (or more accurately, whomever is guiding him through VJ) policies are working as planned.  I only expect to see more of the same, with equally (or even more) devastating results.  Call me a jaded pessimist, but I am just calling a spade, a spade...

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 02:27:42 PM »
I beg to differ.  He has absolutely zero interest (nor intent) in "fixing" anything.  His (or more accurately, whomever is guiding him through VJ) policies are working as planned.  I only expect to see more of the same, with equally (or even more) devastating results.  Call me a jaded pessimist, but I am just calling a spade, a spade...

I side with you on that one.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 07:58:19 PM »

I think he and his handlers think this is a success.  They don't want to fix what they have worked so hard to destroy.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf