Author Topic: 11 year old Illinois girl's cupcake business shut down by country officials  (Read 314 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:31:34 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline DCPatriot

Here we go again....lemonade stand becomes cupcakes.

You must take the emotion out of the equation.

I could show you pics of kitchens in houses that I visit where the owners are 1) trying to modify an existing mortgage, 2) considering a deed in lieu of foreclosure, etc..

Trust me.....you wouldn't eat ANYTHING baked in those environments.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline Charlespg

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline DCPatriot

bleeping  idiot jobsworth  :chairbang:

Uh-huh.....and if you were unfortunate to contract food poisoning eating said cupcake, you'd be the first in line to sue the little girl, her parents...putting them homeless on the street.

....just because you wanted the freedom to buy a cupcake from a sweet little eleven year old girl.   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline Charlespg

found this though drudge

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/mark-fitzgibbons/property-rights-bill-introduced-after-va-woman-threatened-fines-kids&

Local officials who abuse zoning authority powers to cower citizens into submission and deprive land owners of Constitutional rights in the enjoyment of their land must be subject to fines and actual damages they cause including attorney fees," Delegate Bob Marshall noted in support of his HB 1219 recently introduced in the Virginia General Assembly. - See more at: http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/mark-fitzgibbons/property-rights-bill-introduced-after-va-woman-threatened-fines-kids&#sthash.U2sUifHI.dpuf
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf