Author Topic: Racist Al Gore pushes for African fertility management  (Read 749 times)

rangerrebew

Racist Al Gore pushes for African fertility management
« on: January 29, 2014, 10:21:17 am »
Racist Al Gore Pushes for African Fertility Management

January 28, 2014
By Sara Noble

Al Gore has another cause to pursue. He wants to see a “fertility management” plan in place to keep Africa’s population growth under control because, otherwise, global warming and economic development will be adversely affected.

Free market advocates are calling Gore an “eco-imperialist”.  Better descriptors might be racist or Margaret Sanger-like. Like Mr. Obama, he’s a social engineer and, by singling out Africa, he appears to have some of Margaret Sanger’s belief system.

Who is Al Gore to decide Africa’s population needs to be managed?

Gore sat on a panel at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland last week to discuss “Changing the Climate for Growth and Development.” The panel included other world leaders such as United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon and Moonbat and Microsoft founder Bill Gates.

Gore had the audacity to say this:

“Depressing the rate of child mortality, educating girls, empowering women and making fertility management ubiquitously available — so women can choose how many children and the spacing of children — is crucial to the future shape of human civilization.”

“Africa is projected to have more people than China and India by mid-century; more than China and India combined by end of the century, and this is one of the causal factors that must be addressed.”

His statistics are up for dispute.

Lifesite news reported that Planned Parenthood has launched a big push in Africa to sell them on Western values, most especially on abortion. Planned Parenthood held a mega-conference to advocate for the idea that children are obstacles to economic development and environmental well-being.

The conference, according to Lifesite, “targeted African respect for family, love for children and opposition to abortion for change through promotion of the Value Clarification and Attitude Transformation (VCAT) toolkit designed to ‘overcome’ cultural and religious beliefs against abortion and expand access to abortion in Africa.”

Bill and Melinda Gates helped fund that conference.

Someone needs to explain to me why a computer geek – Bill Gates – gets to oversee the world’s education, environment, and population growth?

It’s alarming when you see how money and power has enabled people to step out of their areas of expertise and decide how people should live.

Gore also said that hurricanes and severe weather events are 100 times more common than they were 30 years ago. He blamed the occurrences on global warming.

Many respected scientists believe hurricanes and cyclones have not increased overall. There are explanations other than global warming as well.

On this video, you can hear Fareed Zakaria tell the world what Africa needs:

http://www.independentsentinel.com/racist-eco-terrorist-al-gore-pushes-for-african-fertility-management/
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 10:22:22 am by rangerrebew »

Offline musiclady

Re: Racist Al Gore pushes for African fertility management
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 01:41:33 pm »
algor has gone from being a southern Democrat racist to being a Progressive racist.

They have always been interested in limiting the black population.

But just think about the fact that there are many leftist dupes in this country who believe that killing African babies in the womb will cool the earth.

The world has gone mad.     **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 02:12:47 pm »
Related thread http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,127916.0.html

Who is Al Gore to decide Africa’s population needs to be managed?
Hey, don't you know there are people whose lives are not worth living? Hitler weeded out the handicapped, mentally ill, homosexuals, Jews, and innumerable other "useless" groups. Obamacare would prematurely dispose of the elderly and terminally ill, not to mention children not yet born.  So it's not much of a surprise to hear that Mr. Globaloney considers those hyper-breeding black folk extraneous.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 04:09:08 pm »
Related thread http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,127916.0.html
Hey, don't you know there are people whose lives are not worth living? Hitler weeded out the handicapped, mentally ill, homosexuals, Jews, and innumerable other "useless" groups. Obamacare would prematurely dispose of the elderly and terminally ill, not to mention children not yet born.  So it's not much of a surprise to hear that Mr. Globaloney considers those hyper-breeding black folk extraneous.

Well, Mr. and Mrs. American Front Porch think it's Jim Dandy.  Give me "Idol" or give me death!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 10:35:48 pm »
Who is Al Gore to determine how Africa's population should be managed?  He's a liberal which means he thinks people are too stupid to take care of themselves.  Judging by the global warming scam, he may have a point.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 11:03:32 pm »
Much as ranger said. Who decides?  :beer:

I got zero problem with teaching the people there. Not just contraception, but vaccinations, child raising, actually being able to feed the kids. The reason it is foolish to marry your niece. What the hell HIV is and how to avoid it.

Or we could start with Al Bore. He uses way too much of the Earth's resources. Maybe he should voluntarily drop himself into a furnace.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 02:55:20 am »
Much as ranger said. Who decides?  :beer:

I got zero problem with teaching the people there. Not just contraception, but vaccinations, child raising, actually being able to feed the kids. The reason it is foolish to marry your niece. What the hell HIV is and how to avoid it.

Or we could start with Al Bore. He uses way too much of the Earth's resources. Maybe he should voluntarily drop himself into a furnace.

We were teaching them when Bush was President.  They were teaching the ABC method....... (abstinence, be faithful, condoms.......in that order).   

It was very effective.  And moral.

Which was exactly why Obama rejected it.

He'd rather kill babies.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 03:28:05 am »
We were teaching them when Bush was President.  They were teaching the ABC method....... (abstinence, be faithful, condoms.......in that order).   

It was very effective.  And moral.

Which was exactly why Obama rejected it.

He'd rather kill babies.

One of the (many) reasons I admire Bush. He didn't let a little thing like his term ending stop him. He's still out there. Providing teachers, doctors, medicines. Raising money at home to be spent where it is mostly needed.

Up until recently, most of Africa had a very effective form of population control. It was called the Four Horsemen.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink