Author Topic: Israeli air strike targets Syrian warehouse containing Russian S-300 systems  (Read 290 times)

SPQR

« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 11:16:31 PM by SPQR »

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
So, the Russians are still sending Syria tons and tons of weapons.  And here we thought Putin had been duped by Obuttocks into disarming Syria - at least if Kerry and the liberal mass media can be believed.

SPQR

So, the Russians are still sending Syria tons and tons of weapons.  And here we thought Putin had been duped by Obuttocks into disarming Syria - at least if Kerry and the liberal mass media can be believed.

Of course. Syria and Russia have a been dealing with the Assad families for decades. There are about 30,000 who live in the military bases in Syria.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Of course. Syria and Russia have a been dealing with the Assad families for decades. There are about 30,000 who live in the military bases in Syria.

Oh I'm well aware of the Russians' love for Syria; I just think it's rather telling that Putin's right there making sure Syria is armed to the teeth, after having played Obama like a two-bit banjo.

SPQR

Oh I'm well aware of the Russians' love for Syria; I just think it's rather telling that Putin's right there making sure Syria is armed to the teeth, after having played Obama like a two-bit banjo.

Its not the only country supporting Assad. China, Iran,Cuba,Venezuela and North Korea is supporting him. Iran is supporting Assad with men and material. There are several flights a week from Iran with men and material. They fly over Iraqi airspace.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 11:28:57 PM by SPQR »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf