Author Topic: Obama lunches with network anchors  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama lunches with network anchors
« on: January 28, 2014, 11:21:53 pm »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/01/obama-lunches-with-network-anchors-182095.html

By HADAS GOLD and DYLAN BYERS |
1/28/14 3:34 PM EST

President Barack Obama and top members of his staff held their annual off-the-record lunch with network television anchors ahead of Tuesday's State of the Union address In attendance: ABC's Diane Sawyer, NBC's Brian Williams, CBS's Scott Pelley, CNN's Wolf Blitzer, FOX's Bret Baier and PBS's Gwen Ifill.

Also in attendance: Fox News anchor Shep Smith, who snapped a photo of the menu and shared the following during today's show:

Wolf Blitzer was there. I sat next to him. Wolf Blitzer likes to separate the food into different piles. The next course, there was meat, vegetables there, little, like, starchy stuff. He put the vegetables in a little pile. Mushrooms. Put them in a separate pile before eating them. I was like, Wolf, that's an interesting way to eat.

When asked what Wolf said in response, Smith said  he's "not allowed to talk about what CNN people say. I don't know why. I got a memo on it."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Obama lunches with network anchors
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 11:23:58 pm »
Finally found something I agree with Wolf Blitzer on... I, too, eat around my plate and don't like my different foods to touch.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776