Author Topic: President's Cousin: Obama is 'Worst President In Our Time'  (Read 542 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President's Cousin: Obama is 'Worst President In Our Time'
« on: January 28, 2014, 07:32:42 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx?nodeid=549492

Newsmax
President's Cousin: Obama is 'Worst President In Our Time'
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 01:53 PM

By: Courtney Coren

Republican Senate candidate and distant second cousin to President Barack Obama Dr. Milton Wolf says that his cousin is "the worst president in our time, if not our history."

"You can't choose your family, but what you can do is to rise up and stop your family from destroying America, and I think Barack Obama is destroying America," Wolf told The Hill.

"I think his policies are an absolute disaster and I think they're a betrayal not only of our Constitution but a betrayal of the American idea itself."

Wolf is a radiologist from Kansas and is challenging Republican Sen. Pat Roberts in the Sunflower State GOP primary because he believes the state needs "a true conservative" in Washington.

He says that his mother figured out that his family is related to the president from an article she read in 2008 that mentioned a great uncle of his that served in World War II named Charlie Payne and said that he was related to a "senator from Illinois."

The Kansas Republican says that if he is elected he would not support Sen. Mitch McConnell's reelection as Senate minority leader, but would prefer a party leader like either Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas, Mike Lee of Utah or Rand Paul of Kentucky.

"I'm running my race because we need a 'true conservative' from Kansas in that Senate, but that's not enough," Wolf told The Hill. "We need conservatives in the leadership in that Senate, and, the truth is, our leadership has let us down."

Wolf was referred to as "the next Ted Cruz" in a radio ad released earlier this month.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34