Author Topic: White House photographer Pete Souza provides a glimpse behind the scenes of preparations for State of the Union 2014  (Read 454 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
One of the photogs is of a small crate of apples on the cofee table :rollseyes:

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/01/28/pete-souza-provides-glimpse-behind-scenes-State-Union/20817726/#!slide=2176349

#eat healthy cause they order it propaganda
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 06:50:35 pm by Gazoo »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
thanks for the link.

apples...

And the pen can't be the POTUS writing the speech pen because he does not write it. So it is the EO pen?

#he thinks he is king

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
my bad

On the Resolute desk in the Oval Office: the President's pen ready to edit latest draft of the State of the Union speech. #insidesotu

like anyone believes he edits the I, I, I's and me, me, me's?  :silly:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members