Author Topic: 3 Republicans present ObamaCare alternative  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: 3 Republicans present ObamaCare alternative
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 04:44:16 pm »
If the GOP had a brain they would highlight this first and foremost tonight.

This is a good plan.

ETA: I will ridicule the GOP all day long but this is a good plan and I blame the MSM for wanting to make the GOP look like they offer nothing.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 04:46:42 pm by Gazoo »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 04:46:38 pm »
If the GOP has a brain they would highlight this first and foremost tonight.

This is a good plan.

Most Republicans want obamacare to be kept in place. They just want Democrats blamed for the shortcomings so that the Republicans can get jobs promising to fix the mess. Meanwhile, government expands to the delight of all in the political class.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 04:48:11 pm »
it is a good plan that can be enacted if we ever get all the banshees out.

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 05:33:01 pm »
Most Republicans want obamacare to be kept in place. They just want Democrats blamed for the shortcomings so that the Republicans can get jobs promising to fix the mess. Meanwhile, government expands to the delight of all in the political class.

Exactly. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 08:56:47 am »

Sophomoric Horse Manure.  The GOP doesn't control the Senate or the Presidency.  They can't fix or repeal Obamacare.

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 02:25:59 pm »
Sophomoric Horse Manure.  The GOP doesn't control the Senate or the Presidency.  They can't fix or repeal Obamacare.

I know you spend a significant portion of your posting time defending the establishment. I note that you decided it was imperative to throw an insult in with your reply. I'll refrain from replying in kind, and simply ask you, what has the GOP done that would make you believe that what I say isn't true?

It's more than the individual case of obamacare. I take into account the GOP's total ineffectiveness. Their lack of a unified message. The sudden emphasis on amnesty when a majority of Americans don't want it. Issa's consistent lack of production for his "investigations". Boehner refusing to appoint a select committee for Benghazi, etc.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 01:37:52 am »
I know you spend a significant portion of your posting time defending the establishment. I note that you decided it was imperative to throw an insult in with your reply. I'll refrain from replying in kind, and simply ask you, what has the GOP done that would make you believe that what I say isn't true?

41 votes to repeal Obamacare.  Not one GOP vote for Obamacare. Your original comment and your request for proof that the GOP is not in love with Obamacare insults the intellegence of every Republican who has been vociferously opposed to it.

The rest of your deflection has nothing to do with Obamacare and is better suited in a thread on immigration, or Benghazi where I would be happy to refute your assertions.