Author Topic: A Warning Shot for Hillary: Rand Paul plays the Lewinsky card By Howard Kurtz  (Read 346 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
I think it's fair to point out the inherent hypocrisy of the Democrats' accusing the GOP of conducting a "War on Women."  But I'm not sure going after Bill Clinton is the way to go about it.  Raising the specter of Lewinsky turns Hillary into a sympathetic figure.  Plus it's old news.

What's wrong with pointing out that we are accused of conducting a "war on women" while more than half of the 55 million babies killed since Roe v Wade were female?  By no stretch of the imagination can Democrats be exonerated from pursuing policies that resulted in the mass murder of more than 27.5 million females.  Yet that is precisely what the establishment GOP wishes to do by surrendering on the abortion issue.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Rapunzel

I think it's fair to point out the inherent hypocrisy of the Democrats' accusing the GOP of conducting a "War on Women."  But I'm not sure going after Bill Clinton is the way to go about it.  Raising the specter of Lewinsky turns Hillary into a sympathetic figure.  Plus it's old news.

What's wrong with pointing out that we are accused of conducting a "war on women" while more than half of the 55 million babies killed since Roe v Wade were female? By no stretch of the imagination can Democrats be exonerated from pursuing policies that resulted in the mass murder of more than 27.5 million females.  Yet that is precisely what the establishment GOP wishes to do by surrendering on the abortion issue.

I agree, massadjv.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf