Author Topic: 'UK Tea Party' Surges To Become Country's 'Most Favoured' Political Movement  (Read 731 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Nigel Farage's right-wing UK Independence Party (UKIP) has once again rocked the British political establishment by coming first in a recent poll which quizzed Brits on their feelings towards the four main political parties.

While UKIP hasn't yet mustered up any elected members of the UK Parliament, the party this week registered as Britain's most favoured political organisation, scoring 27 percentage points ahead of the left-wing Labour Party's 26 and the Conservative Party's 25 percent.

UKIP is also expected to take a huge chunk of seats at the upcoming European Parliamentary elections in May, promising more Eurosceptic Members (MEPs) who will no doubt argue for a return of sovereignty to national governments across the continent, away from the bureaucratic talons of the European Union.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/01/27/UK-Tea-Party-surges-to-become-most-favored-political-movement-in-the-country
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

It is never too late but they like America, didn't see it coming...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9ZvwPmjJu4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pPpKv-YKYk
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I rather dislike UKIP. While I agree with some of their ideas, I don't want the sods in charge of the country. As MEP's - fine. As MP's - just no.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"While UKIP hasn't yet mustered up any elected members of the UK Parliament...."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
"While UKIP hasn't yet mustered up any elected members of the UK Parliament...."

They are riding the wave of discomfort with Europe. It's not just Americans that can be insular - we are damned suspicious of foreigners too - and we have a lot more of them a lot closer to us.  :laugh:

While our economy is no great shakes, it is better than most of the EU, and local lads losing building contracts to Lithuanians tend to get a tad upset. Me- I'd stop whining and actually do the job for a decent price at the time stated, like the foreign national residents do, but I guess complaining is easier.

In terms of national power, UKIP don't have a snowballs chance in hell. Even the Green party has a Parliamentary seat (Brighton, I think), yet they haven't managed a single one.

The problem is - they sound decent enough on the surface. National sovereignty, gt rid of faceless regulators from Brussels messing with our Political and Judicial system. Noting bad there, right? If you consider the EU as the USA and the individual nations as states, it's pretty much pure 10th Amendment.

The baggage they bring with them though is not. UKIP is the polite face of the National Front - a white supremacy group that makes the dicks over on Stormfront look like models of tolerance.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink