Author Topic: No Wonder Hillary and the Dems Want Christie Impeached  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
No Wonder Hillary and the Dems Want Christie Impeached
« on: January 28, 2014, 01:54:27 pm »
I am not a Christie supporter. This is politically speaking-only.

Hillary Clinton, even this early... is the chosen one

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_democratic_presidential_nomination-3824.html

Christie was actually beating Hillary...

Thursday, December 26
Race/Topic   (Click to Sort)   Poll   Results   Spread
General Election: Christie vs. Clinton   CNN/Opinion Research   Clinton 46, Christie 48   Christie +2

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: No Wonder Hillary and the Dems Want Christie Impeached
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 02:28:21 pm »
Personally, I don't care whether Christie was winning or not.  I care about who he is as a leader, and he is left wanting.  As a federal taxpayer I find it reprehensible that I paid for Christie's re-election campaign via disaster relief funds.  It is exactly the kind of corruption that gave rise to the Tea Party, and we shouldn't applaud it just because a Republican does it.

Christie made a deal with the devil OPapaDoc.  OPapaDoc came to NJ and got his picture of bipartisan cooperation on the eve of the election, and Christie assured there would be no GOP incumbent in 2016, plus got millions upon millions to promote himself on national television thanks to the US taxpayers.

I wouldn't vote for the guy if he was running for dog catcher.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 02:38:19 pm »
I agree. I was just showing motive to bridgegate being exposed.

Christie may be corrupt as all hell but Hillary is a force I don't want come hell nor high water.

I truly fear the GOP establishment and tea party schism will ruin America with the election of more thugs like the Clinton's.

I don't hear of too many democrats other then the wackos at hillbuzz wanting Hillary. I was hoping they would have a heated primary. It looks like the pantsuitsbeast of Alinsky radicals has been crowned.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 02:50:20 pm »
Personally, I don't care whether Christie was winning or not.  I care about who he is as a leader, and he is left wanting.  As a federal taxpayer I find it reprehensible that I paid for Christie's re-election campaign via disaster relief funds.  It is exactly the kind of corruption that gave rise to the Tea Party, and we shouldn't applaud it just because a Republican does it.

Christie made a deal with the devil OPapaDoc.  OPapaDoc came to NJ and got his picture of bipartisan cooperation on the eve of the election, and Christie assured there would be no GOP incumbent in 2016, plus got millions upon millions to promote himself on national television thanks to the US taxpayers.

Wholeheartedly agree massadvj.  Why must our choice always boil down to the lesser of two evils?  Why are polls (which are always manipulated) be the determining factor in who our choices will be?  We must not let ourselves be manipulated again, we must break the cycle. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 03:03:02 pm »
Wholeheartedly agree massadvj.  Why must our choice always boil down to the lesser of two evils?  Why are polls (which are always manipulated) be the determining factor in who our choices will be?  We must not let ourselves be manipulated again, we must break the cycle.

Whether the polls are manipulated or not, they brought us Obama.  I am hoping the lesser of two evils choice is not the same ole same ole- this go round. I am hoping for a miracle that our country will be spared. All of DC needs dismantled, as they vote in their payraises and laugh at us all the way to the bank. I read that most senators and congress don't need nor use their six figure pay as we pay their car notes. They live off of slush funds while America suffers. REAL CHANGE needs to come to Washington but the guys that want to do it will be brushed aside at all costs.

I hate to sound hopeless... but I am.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 03:16:49 pm »
Whether the polls are manipulated or not, they brought us Obama.  I am hoping the lesser of two evils choice is not the same ole same ole- this go round. I am hoping for a miracle that our country will be spared. All of DC needs dismantled, as they vote in their payraises and laugh at us all the way to the bank. I read that most senators and congress don't need nor use their six figure pay as we pay their car notes. They live off of slush funds while America suffers. REAL CHANGE needs to come to Washington but the guys that want to do it will be brushed aside at all costs.

I hate to sound hopeless... but I am.

It is nearly hopeless.  That's why I focus less and less on politics, and more and more on the things I can control, these days.  Listening to Rush Limbaugh and right wing media can be too much of a downer, precisely because they are correct in their analysis of what is happening to the country.

My wife getting cancer this year has really opened my eyes to what is really important, and it's not politics.  All politicians are poseurs and as such don't really deserve the attention they get.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 03:26:20 pm »
It is nearly hopeless.  That's why I focus less and less on politics, and more and more on the things I can control, these days.  Listening to Rush Limbaugh and right wing media can be too much of a downer, precisely because they are correct in their analysis of what is happening to the country.

My wife getting cancer this year has really opened my eyes to what is really important, and it's not politics.  All politicians are poseurs and as such don't really deserve the attention they get.

True statement. I am so sorry for your turmoil. But I understand and you're correct when the C word pops up nothing else matters. Due to health issues this is why I was absent from this message board forum for a few years. I was sick on a day I went pissy and said politics does not matter when health issues and having to move four times- due to job losses- and having to short sell homes.

The other day I was in an ENT's office and out of no where he wanted to scope me to check for the C word.  I was lucky this time but I know the feeling. He left me by myself in the little office to numb up with the nasty spray, in fear and agony of the worst, so he could scope my ear nose and throat. I am glad he did it lickity split as if I had to wait weeks I would have been beside myself.

Without knowing the exact cancer. Have you thought of cancer treatment centers for America? I have heard good things.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 03:28:45 pm by Gazoo »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2014, 03:32:40 pm »
True statement. I am so sorry for your turmoil. But I understand and you're correct when the C word pops up nothing else matters. Due to health issues this is why I was absent from this message board forum for a few years. I was sick on a day I went pissy and said politics does not matter when health issues and having to move four times- due to job losses- and having to short sell homes.

The other day I was in an ENT's office and out of no where he wanted to scope me to check for the C word.  I was lucky this time but I know the feeling. He left me by myself in the little office to numb up with the nasty spray, in fear and agony of the worst, so he could scope my ear nose and throat. I am glad he did it lickity split as if I had to wait weeks I would have been beside myself.

Without knowing the exact cancer. Have you thought of cancer treatment centers for America? I have heard good things.

She has ovarian carcinosarcoma and she is getting excellent care.  So far, the cancer is responding to chemotherapy and she is much improved.  But she has a long way to go yet.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2014, 03:35:57 pm »
I am assuming they did at least a partial hysterectomy?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 04:22:48 pm »
She has ovarian carcinosarcoma and she is getting excellent care.  So far, the cancer is responding to chemotherapy and she is much improved.  But she has a long way to go yet.

Sorry to hear this massadvj.  I'm praying for your wife and for you. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 05:55:13 pm »
I am assuming they did at least a partial hysterectomy?

Full debulking, but they left some cancer cells on her bladder because they didn't want to damage it.  They are hoping to clean that off with chemo.  She's stage 3C.  She had four operations in a two week period in late November.  She got infected from the hysterectomy, and then her bowel leaked, and then she got sepsis.  She was hospitalized and very close to death for about five weeks, all through the holidays.  Now she's recovered from all that and she will have her fourth chemo treatment on Thursday.  Her blood looks much, much better and she is improving a little each day.  This past Sunday we went out on our first date since late October.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2014, 05:55:55 pm »
Sorry to hear this massadvj.  I'm praying for your wife and for you.

Your prayers are very much appreciated, Alice.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2014, 06:00:29 pm »
Full debulking, but they left some cancer cells on her bladder because they didn't want to damage it.  They are hoping to clean that off with chemo.  She's stage 3C.  She had four operations in a two week period in late November.  She got infected from the hysterectomy, and then her bowel leaked, and then she got sepsis.  She was hospitalized and very close to death for about five weeks, all through the holidays.  Now she's recovered from all that and she will have her fourth chemo treatment on Thursday.  Her blood looks much, much better and she is improving a little each day.  This past Sunday we went out on our first date since late October.

I know some that had the hysterectomy for the same reason or tumors and they got the mesh sling put in and have another nightmare with that.

That is such good news!!!

Few realize that just going out to a movie and eating is a big deal and a blessing.

I will add you and your wife to my prayers.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2014, 06:27:55 pm »
I know some that had the hysterectomy for the same reason or tumors and they got the mesh sling put in and have another nightmare with that.

That is such good news!!!

Few realize that just going out to a movie and eating is a big deal and a blessing.

I will add you and your wife to my prayers.

Thank you, Gazoo.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2014, 06:51:04 pm »
What ever travails Christie, Cruz, Rubio, Huckabee, Bush, Perry, or "Unknown" bring to the 2016 Republican primary, most of us will willingly, while grudgingly some hold their nose, vote for whom ever is the Republican nominee. Thus has it always been and thus shall it always be, bravado chatter notwithstanding.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2014, 07:13:20 pm »
What ever travails Christie, Cruz, Rubio, Huckabee, Bush, Perry, or "Unknown" bring to the 2016 Republican primary, most of us will willingly, while grudgingly some hold their nose, vote for whom ever is the Republican nominee. Thus has it always been and thus shall it always be, bravado chatter notwithstanding.
Sadly you're correct. After Obama even the independents and libertarians will crawl through glass to vote out Hillary. I read an article that Obama's campaign machine was :GET THIS: purchased by the pantsuitsbeast. So they will cheat like hell.

I pray we don't see more of this...

Military Absentee Ballots Delivered One Day Late, Would Have Swung Election For Romney
http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/11/military-absentee-ballots-delivered-one-day-late-would-have-swung-election-for-romney/

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2014, 09:52:28 pm »

Excellent post...  not a think I could add to it.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2014, 09:58:09 pm »

I'm done holding my nose.  Today Cavuto did a very long interview with Romney - who as you know I grew to support even though I recognized he is much more progressive than I would like, I recognized he is a good man in his heart. Christie is not a good man. He stiffed Romney for his own self. I will never forgive this, ever. 

What disturbed me in the Romney interview is Romney when asked who he supports for 2016 named Ryan first, Bush second, then Huckabee, etc... when asked what about Rand Paul and Ted Cruz he flinched and said - oh they do represent "a wing of the GOP" and he said it so offhanded and flippant I cringed at it... I was reminded Romney is first and foremost a member of the GOPe and who they represent is not the conservatives in the GOP.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2014, 10:07:53 pm »

I agree with the sentiment entirely.  I so hope that we are not confronted with a Hillary/Christie choice.

-------

Victor, I too have backed away from most things political to help lower the stress of life.  I pray for you, your wife, and her medical team.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2014, 10:09:12 pm »
Victor, I too have backed away from most things political to help lower the stress of life.  I pray for you, your wife, and her medical team.
[/quote]

Thank you very much, LL.