Author Topic: Krauthammer’s Take: Obama Knows He Won’t Achieve Anything in Congress  (Read 527 times)

Offline happyg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-W5RgF0UhoU

Two weeks ago, President Obama signaled that he would not be waiting for congress to legislate, saying, “I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions.” With Tuesday’s State of the Union address fast approaching, Charles Krauthammer said on Special Report tonight that “this is all just empty rhetoric.”

“They know they aren’t going to achieve anything, surely not in Congress,” Krauthammer said. “The reason is that under the constitution — I know that it often gets in the way of the president — it’s the congress that appropriates the money and he can’t do anything without appropriations.”

Reemphasizing the president’s earlier statements, the White House tweeted a picture of the pen that the president is using to edit his State of the Union address. “The idea that you would tweet out a picture of the pen. I mean, God, how low can you go? Is this all he can do is to wave a pen?” Krauthammer said.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/369598/krauthammers-take-obama-knows-he-wont-achieve-anything-congress-nro-staff?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Offline Rapunzel

Krauthammer is making a false assumption that congress would withhold any money from this admin for anything.. they had a chance in September and blew it.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Krauthammer is making a false assumption that congress would withhold any money from this admin for anything.. they had a chance in September and blew it.

That is the big worry. Does the FBI/NSA/HLS/IRS cabal in America, which was called KGB in the Soviet Union, combined with Obama's Ghestapo, mafia like tactics, have the congress dancing like puppets.

My big worry is Boehner. McCain and the others are all just old Liberal fools. They are all already well known who and what they are, and that they all belong to Soros and the Libs already. But if Obama can get to Boehner like he did Judge Roberts, then he really can do absolutely anything he wants.

My worry is that lately, Boehner appears to be either pro-Obama, or ambivalent to everything. That thing he did on Leno was insane. He essentially blamed elements of his own party for the consequences of Obama's childish behavior. Is his despise of the Tea Party driving him toward Obama? I don't know, but I do not trust him. Furthermore, he seems to be kind of, well, stupid. If Obama can turn Boehner into the same kind of brain-dead zombie waterboy Reid has become, then he will will own the House, the Senate, and I hate to say, the Supreme Court.

This is Obama's hat trick. If he can pull it off, he will be well on his way to total dictatorship.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Rapunzel

That is the big worry. Does the FBI/NSA/HLS/IRS cabal in America, which was called KGB in the Soviet Union, combined with Obama's Ghestapo, mafia like tactics, have the congress dancing like puppets.

My big worry is Boehner. McCain and the others are all just old Liberal fools. They are all already well known who and what they are, and that they all belong to Soros and the Libs already. But if Obama can get to Boehner like he did Judge Roberts, then he really can do absolutely anything he wants.

My worry is that lately, Boehner appears to be either pro-Obama, or ambivalent to everything. That thing he did on Leno was insane. He essentially blamed elements of his own party for the consequences of Obama's childish behavior. Is his despise of the Tea Party driving him toward Obama? I don't know, but I do not trust him. Furthermore, he seems to be kind of, well, stupid. If Obama can turn Boehner into the same kind of brain-dead zombie waterboy Reid has become, then he will will own the House, the Senate, and I hate to say, the Supreme Court.

This is Obama's hat trick. If he can pull it off, he will be well on his way to total dictatorship.

goopo
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776