Author Topic: Ronan Farrow Shakes Up MSNBC Daytime  (Read 622 times)

Offline happyg

Ronan Farrow Shakes Up MSNBC Daytime
« on: January 28, 2014, 01:27:33 am »
While gearing up to push the income inequality narrative Obama so desperately needs (and 99% of Americans don't care about), MSNBC put its money where its mouth is by handing Ronan Farrow his own television show. Therefore, never let it be said that a wealthy white male born into The Top 1% of Hollywood Royalty can't succeed in America. Also ascending into the hole left by Martin Bashir being shown the door and Thomas Roberts' move to pre-dawn is Joy Reid. Here's the new schedule:
•9 AM: The Daily Rundown with Chuck Todd
•10 AM: [Chris] Jansing & Co.
•11 AM: NewsNation with Tamron Hall
•12 PM: Andrea Mitchell Reports
•1 PM: Ronan Farrow
•2PM:  Joy Reid
•3PM: The Cycle
•4PM: NOW with Alex Wagner

Of note is that the new schedule creates two blocks of two different styles of programming. Starting with Chuck Todd at 9 am and ending with Andrea Mitchell at 2 pm, MSNBC has scheduled its information-driven shows that are formatted more like a newscast. After 2pm it's the visual talk radio formatting that is almost exclusively driven by host opinion. 

After the announcement was made official, Farrow fired off a Tweet to let us all know where his precious head is at:

Ronan Farrow        ✔  @RonanFarrow 
Follow
New Gallup poll says 67% of Americans dissatisfied with wealth distribution. 7% are "very satisfied" and I would like what they are smoking.

I have little doubt that while earning millions at his new MSNBC gig, Ronan Farrow will push hard to remedy this injustice with everyone's money but his own and his family's.
By John Nolte
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/01/27/ronan-farrow-shakes-up-msnbc-daytime

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Ronan Farrow Shakes Up MSNBC Daytime
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 01:33:58 am »
I am unhappy with wealth redistribution.  I'm tired of working and paying into a system where people  who don't want to work can sit home and drink beer, do drugs, eat lobster on the taxpayers.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 02:21:38 am »
I am unhappy with wealth redistribution.  I'm tired of working and paying into a system where people  who don't want to work can sit home and drink beer, do drugs, eat lobster on the taxpayers.

I hope you missed a word there, but thank you for the first seriously good laugh I've had all day.

Been called many things over the years, but never a plate.  :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Been doing taxes. Dealing with H&S inspections. An Excise officer showed up to check the import permits for some exotic hardwoods we had to special order in. The rat man called to change the traps. The police wandered in twice, once because we always let the beat cops have a bit of a sit and a cup of coffee, then once because one of the homeless guys that come in to use the shower and the washer/drier had a bit of a breakdown and had to be taken away for his own protection. Three kids in their 20s came in. Ostensibly looking for work, but Steve figures they were casing the place. We'll see.

Then it was lunch time.

A full morning - and there wasn't a single person came through either the office door or the loading door that my taxes don't pay for. It does get somewhat tiring.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 01:32:49 pm »
I must wonder who watches MSNBC at 1 p.m. except the unemployed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 02:23:11 pm »
I must wonder who watches MSNBC at 1 p.m. except the unemployed.

I wonder about anyone who watches MSNBC at any time for any reason. :headbang: