Author Topic: Ronan Farrow Shakes Up MSNBC Daytime  (Read 402 times)

Offline happyg

Ronan Farrow Shakes Up MSNBC Daytime
« on: January 27, 2014, 08:27:33 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Ronan Farrow Shakes Up MSNBC Daytime
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 08:33:58 PM »
I am unhappy with wealth redistribution.  I'm tired of working and paying into a system where people  who don't want to work can sit home and drink beer, do drugs, eat lobster on the taxpayers.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 09:21:38 PM »
I am unhappy with wealth redistribution.  I'm tired of working and paying into a system where people  who don't want to work can sit home and drink beer, do drugs, eat lobster on the taxpayers.

I hope you missed a word there, but thank you for the first seriously good laugh I've had all day.

Been called many things over the years, but never a plate.  :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Been doing taxes. Dealing with H&S inspections. An Excise officer showed up to check the import permits for some exotic hardwoods we had to special order in. The rat man called to change the traps. The police wandered in twice, once because we always let the beat cops have a bit of a sit and a cup of coffee, then once because one of the homeless guys that come in to use the shower and the washer/drier had a bit of a breakdown and had to be taken away for his own protection. Three kids in their 20s came in. Ostensibly looking for work, but Steve figures they were casing the place. We'll see.

Then it was lunch time.

A full morning - and there wasn't a single person came through either the office door or the loading door that my taxes don't pay for. It does get somewhat tiring.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 08:32:49 AM »
I must wonder who watches MSNBC at 1 p.m. except the unemployed.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 09:23:11 AM »
I must wonder who watches MSNBC at 1 p.m. except the unemployed.

I wonder about anyone who watches MSNBC at any time for any reason. :headbang:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf