Author Topic: Ted Cruz to Hillary Clinton: ‘Talk is cheap’  (Read 460 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Cruz to Hillary Clinton: ‘Talk is cheap’
« on: January 27, 2014, 10:51:02 pm »
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=302D2ECB-2475-4CD9-A4D2-5E673E61CA28

Ted Cruz to Hillary Clinton: ‘Talk is cheap’
By: Jose DelReal
January 27, 2014 03:29 PM EST

Sen. Ted Cruz on Monday issued a sharp retort to comments made by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on the Benghazi embassy attack in 2012: “Talk is cheap.”

“The pattern with Hillary and the pattern with President Obama is virtually the same,” Cruz (R-Texas) told Gretchen Carlson on Fox News. “Hillary Clinton today apparently says she regrets that four brave Americans lost their lives; that we lost the first ambassador in active duty since 1979. But at the same time, she doesn’t want to do anything to fix it.”

“Talk is cheap. She needs to stand up and demand action,” he added.

Cruz’s sharp words follow remarks by Clinton on her tenure at the State Department in which she bemoaned the Benghazi attacks that killed four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya.

“My biggest, you know, regret is what happened in Benghazi. It was a terrible tragedy, losing four Americans two diplomats and now it’s public, so I can say two CIA operatives,” Clinton told an audience at the National Automobile Dealers Association conference in New Orleans.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Ted Cruz to Hillary Clinton: ‘Talk is cheap’
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 11:30:42 pm »
I think we have had far to much of the Hildebeest's "fixes", Thank You very much Mr. Cruz, and the last person I want in any position to "fix" Benghazi is the one who is responsible for causing it in the first place.