Author Topic: Obama's State Of The Union Address: If You Like Your Income Inequality, You Can Keep It  (Read 409 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/waynecrews/2014/01/26/obamas-state-of-the-union-address-if-you-like-your-income-inequality-you-can-keep-it/print/

Op/Ed
|
1/26/2014 @ 5:37PM
Obama's State Of The Union Address: If You Like Your Income Inequality, You Can Keep It

…And the trees are all kept equal

By hatchet, axe, and saw.

Rush—“The Trees,” Hemispheres

President Barack Obama was right when he said, “The long-term unemployed are not lazy. They’re not lacking in motivation. They’re coping with the aftermath of the worst economic crisis in generations.”

He should know, his policies prolong the situation.

From a promised minimum wage increase, to destabilization of the health care system,  to an energy policy encapsulated by “Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket,” no part of the Obama vision is about making America freer and richer.

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

My neighbor is a snowbird from Minnesota.  He and his son own a flooring business in MN.  Have owned it for many, many years. He was telling me this morning they may close the business. Not for lack of customers, but lack of employees.  You see up in MN people who are the caliber you hire to lay carpet, etc., can make more money in this Obama economy staying home and collecting all the freebies he is giving them - from welfare, foodstamps, etc... and the people who are truly ambitious are not willing to work for $15 an hour - instead they are going next door to North Dakota and working in the fracking industry for $150K - $200K a year.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776