Author Topic: Barack Obama and his hatred for the Constitution  (Read 227 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Barack Obama and his hatred for the Constitution
« on: January 27, 2014, 07:01:59 AM »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline olde north church

Re: Barack Obama and his hatred for the Constitution
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 08:02:35 AM »
Yet not a single one who has taken an oath to protect the Constitution from all enemies, foreign or domestic, has done a thing to fulfill that oath, preferring to sit on his or her hands.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 08:50:50 AM »
Yet not a single one who has taken an oath to protect the Constitution from all enemies, foreign or domestic, has done a thing to fulfill that oath, preferring to sit on his or her hands.

I hate to keep bringing this up again ... but. Obama is made of black Teflon. His attorney general Holder was quite right when he said Americans are cowards on the subject of race.

You see, Democrats in 2008 stumbled on a perfect vehicle to drive their agenda through, virtually unopposed. A white communist could not have accomplished this. I don't believe a woman could have, either. But a black man? Cowards, every one of them in Congress. Notice, the only people fearless enough to take on Obama in racial terms are black? Sowell, Williams, Carson, Keyes, Cain, West. Read what they have to say about Obama.

However, opining on Obama while white is verboten.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 08:57:21 AM »
I hate to keep bringing this up again ... but. Obama is made of black Teflon. His attorney general Holder was quite right when he said Americans are cowards on the subject of race.

You see, Democrats in 2008 stumbled on a perfect vehicle to drive their agenda through, virtually unopposed. A white communist could not have accomplished this. I don't believe a woman could have, either. But a black man? Cowards, every one of them in Congress. Notice, the only people fearless enough to take on Obama in racial terms are black? Sowell, Williams, Carson, Keyes, Cain, West. Read what they have to say about Obama.

However, opining on Obama while white is verboten.

The Twilight Zone, "It's A Good Life".  Does anybody understand the symbolism of that story?  So cowardice rules the day.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 04:21:32 PM »
It ruled the day just before Hitler's rise to power and WWII, also.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf