Author Topic: Ominous: Schumer, De Blasio to spread their agenda beyond NY!  (Read 513 times)

rangerrebew

Ominous: Schumer, De Blasio to spread their agenda beyond NY!
« on: January 27, 2014, 11:17:43 am »
Ominous: Schumer, De Blasio to Spread Their Agenda Beyond NY!

January 24, 2014
By Sara Noble

Branco cartoon via Liberty Alliance

Forward!

The New York Progressives aren’t satisfied with their agenda consuming New York. Their plan is to spread it throughout the nation. They will destroy Conservatives who won’t be persuaded to their way of thinking and they will take over the cities with the most far-left agenda like the one we see beginning in New York and like the one that has destroyed Detroit. If you don’t believe me, read the article and click the links.

The Progressives we are referring to in this article are Marxists. Their agenda matches the agenda of The Communist Party USA and as their successes continue, their goals will become more apparent.

DESTROYING THE TEA PARTY

Schumer has the solution to dealing with the Tea Party. He thinks Dems can win over the Tea Party. He said the Dems have to aggressively promote a pro-government agenda to win over middle-class Tea Party voters this fall. He told the Center for American Progress, a far far-left group, that Democrats shouldn’t be “quiet, defensive and even ashamed”.

“We must stop playing defense and go on offense when it comes to the need for government. We must state loudly and repeatedly that we believe government is often a necessary force for good,” said Schumer.

Schumer said there is “one very weak link in the Tea Party’s armor.” “The fundamental weakness in the Tea Party machine is the stark difference between what the leaders of the Tea Party elite, plutocrats like the Koch brothers, want and what the average grassroots Tea Party follower wants,” he said, noting that many Tea Party voters support government programs such as Medicare.

He has a five-point plan: raise the minimum wage, have government pay more for college costs, spend on infrastructure, exploit the issue of equal pay for women, go after foreign partners on trade agreements they don’t live up to.

He said the list could grow to include Universal pre-K and job-training.

“This is a natural path that can help convince Tea Party members government is helpful, if not a necessity,” he said.

If that doesn’t work (my words), he has ideas for electoral reforms to limit political groups that funded Tea Party candidates and promoted  anti-government ideology.

In other words, the Tea Party which is pro-traditional and limited government, is being smeared as anti-government.

He wants a jungle primary system where the top two vote getters in a nonpartisan primary would advance to the general election. He says it would prevent the hard-right from gaining office. In fact, it would eventually prevent any Republican from gaining office.

PLOTTING TO SPREAD COMMUNISM THROUGHOUT THE CITIES

According to the NY Times, Bill de Blasio was given rock star status at the US Conference of Mayors in DC Thursday. He promoted his tax on the wealthy to finance free prekindergarten classes for every 4-year-old in the city, and an expansion of paid sick leave for workers.

commie Mayors

De Blasio at the Mayors Conference

He urged mayors to join him in forging what he called a “national urban consensus” stretching beyond paid sick leave and prekindergarten to encompass transportation and affordable housing. Beyond being the operable word. [emphasis mine]

Preparing for Obama’s income inequality State of the Union address, he said this: “For far too many of the people we represent, far too many men and women all over this country are grinding and struggling to make ends meet every day, and just to provide their families with a decent standard of living,” Mr. de Blasio said, repurposing his language to take in a national platform.

De Blasio met privately with Rahm Emanuel on how to spread their Progressive agenda throughout the country. He wants every mayor he can get in every city to move much further left!

No one cared about his anti-conservative comments or Cuomo’s comments about conservatives. They’re all fine with them apparently. This hatred and desire to rid the state of conservatives spreads beyond NY’s borders.

REMEMBER WHAT CUOMO AND DE BLASIO SAID

Over the weekend, Cuomo said ‘extremists’ – pro-life, advocates of traditional marriage and the Second Amendment – ‘have no place in the state of New York.’

Kerry Picket of Breitbart asked Sandanista Bill about it at the US Conference of Mayors in DC.

De Blasio answered by saying:

‘I stand by that 100 percent. I agree with Governor Cuomo’s remarks. I interpret his remarks to say that an extremist attitude that continues the reality of violence in our communities or an extremist attitude that denies the rights of women does not represent the views of New York State.’

He agreed that we all have ‘free speech.’ [How nice of him. How beneficent. How extremely gracious.]

But exercising that free speech could put you on the wrong side of New York ‘values,’ de Blasio stated.  [I’m confused, I thought New Yorkers didn’t have any values.]

De Blasio continued: ‘I think he’s saying that the attitude of those who want to continue the status quo on guns or want to challenge and deny the right to choose does not reflect the values of New Yorkers. He was absolutely right to say what he said.’

When asked by a reporter if he does not feel the need to reach out to those who disagree with him and would rather others share his values instead, de Blasio pontificated, ‘The first point is, we represent our people and Governor Cuomo is right and I believe I’m on firm ground in saying our people, the people in New York State and the people of New York City reject extremists views against a women’s right to choose and in favor of the proliferation of guns in our society. And I stand by that 100 percent.’

Listen:

What violence has been caused by conservatives? Not allowing the abortion of babies until the moment of birth is violence? Wanting guns for self-defense is violence?

Is Cardinal Dolan, violent?

On his Sirius Satellite Radio show, Cardinal Timothy Dolan called Cuomo’s remarks “unfortuntate at best; inflammatory and outrageous at worst.”

‘The extremists are really on the other side,’ Dolan argued. “The extremists are those who want to radically expand abortion, are not happy with the way things are, resistant the constitutionally legal restraints that have been reasonably placed upon abortion.”

http://www.independentsentinel.com/ominous-schumer-de-blasio-to-spread-their-agenda-beyond-ny/
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 11:18:20 am by rangerrebew »