Author Topic: Mayor Bill de Blasio tells conservative to get out of NY  (Read 446 times)

rangerrebew

Mayor Bill de Blasio tells conservative to get out of NY
« on: January 27, 2014, 11:22:37 am »
Mayor Bill de Blasio Tells Conservatives to Get Out of New York!

January 23, 2014
By Sara Noble

the monarchs of NY

Comrade de Blasio and King Cuomo

How long until the New York Communists march Conservatives out of New York? If Mayor Bill de Blasio has anything to say about it, it will be soon.

Comrade de Blasio doubled down on Andrew Cuomo’s comments today and agrees that conservatives – extremists who believe in protecting the unborn, advocate for the Second Amendment and traditional marriage – have no place in New York.

De Blasio lied and said conservatives cause the violence in the cities. It isn’t drugs, gangs, greed, no sir, it’s people who believe in the sanctity of life, self-defense, and traditional marriage. I’d like to know where he gets his statistics.

Comrade de Blasio was asked by a reporter  at the US Conference of Mayors in DC, if he had a comment about Andrew Cuomo’s remarks telling Conservatives they have no place in New York.

Cuomo said ‘extremists’ – pro-life, advocates of traditional marriage and the Second Amendment – ‘have no place in the state of New York.’

De Blasio answered by saying:

‘I stand by that 100 percent. I agree with Governor Cuomo’s remarks. I interpret his remarks to say that an extremist attitude that continues the reality of violence in our communities or an extremist attitude that denies the rights of women does not represent the views of New York State.’

He agreed that we all have ‘free speech.’ [How nice of him. How beneficent. How extremely gracious.]

But exercising that free speech could put you on the wrong side of New York ‘values,’ de Blasio stated.  [I’m confused, I thought New Yorkers didn’t have any values.]

De Blasio continued: ‘I think he’s saying that the attitude of those who want to continue the status quo on guns or want to challenge and deny the right to choose does not reflect the values of New Yorkers. He was absolutely right to say what he said.’

When asked by a reporter if he does not feel the need to reach out to those who disagree with him and would rather others share his values instead, de Blasio pontificated, ‘The first point is, we represent our people and Governor Cuomo is right and I believe I’m on firm ground in saying our people, the people in New York State and the people of New York City reject extremists views against a women’s right to choose and in favor of the proliferation of guns in our society. And I stand by that 100 percent.’

Listen:

What violence has been caused by conservatives?

Whether liberal or conservative, these comments should frighten people. Our government leaders are demanding we all think alike. Are we now living in Oceania? Wake up!

The following comments are from cbs local.

On his Sirius Satellite Radio show, Cardinal Timothy Dolan called Cuomo’s remarks “unfortuntate at best; inflammatory and outrageous at worst.”

‘The extremists are really on the other side,’ Dolan argued. “The extremists are those who want to radically expand abortion, are not happy with the way things are, resistant the constitutionally legal restraints that have been reasonably placed upon abortion.”

New York Republican Party Chairman Ed Cox blasted Cuomo’s comments as ‘intolerant’ and ‘arrogant.’ He called for Cuomo to apologize.

The Rev. Jason J. McGuire, executive director of New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms, added: ‘We had hoped that following a period of reflection Governor Cuomo would have realized just how offensive his words were and promptly retracted his statements. Unfortunately, even after five days, this was not to be.’

http://www.independentsentinel.com/mayor-bill-de-blasio-tells-conservatives-to-get-out-of-new-york/
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 11:23:16 am by rangerrebew »